ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Won't be the best review but hopefully it'll give you guys an idea what it looks like. I find them fitting the same as my regular 3.0 Ultra Boosts. Probably my favourite 3.0 Ultra Boost colourway, low key not sure why its a LTD (more expensive because of it) when it's constructed with common materials though. 

Last edited:

Won't be the best review but hopefully it'll give you guys an idea what it looks like. I find them fitting the same as my regular 3.0 Ultra Boosts. Probably my favourite 3.0 Ultra Boost colourway, low key not sure why its a LTD (more expensive because of it) when it's constructed with common materials though. 

didnt u find it snugger thsn most 3.0s?

Shoez Gallery in France has yet to drop MCs online, been monitoring last 2 days but nothing's happened. Could be sold out in store, but if anyone is looking for a pair and interested to monitor here's the link: http://www.shoezgallery.com/en/p8445-ultraboost-ltd-adidas-cg3004-04

Same situation for TBs, Parleys and Khakis on the same site.

Happy Friday guys!
DELETE THIS.

just kidding. well, they released in store first so could be sold out and they just didn't bother to update their site.

you've got wiiiiiiide feet bro lol

Sneakavenue didn't have my size -.- but it wouldn't even give me an add to cart option for other sizes. Stayed up for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom