ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had to relook at some miAdidas that folks made and although the infrared outsole is the most unique, doesn't really go well with any of the color bases.

Def gonna go white base but still toss up for white or black outsole at this point.

I'll be going with the solar red outsole and tongue tab along with solar red laces on a white base if I'm able to customize a pair

Sort of be consolation MC 2.0

Last edited:
signed up for the miadidas. Would love a black pair to go with my white one. These are the only good MC they've made so far in my opinion.

I'll be going with the solar red outsole and tongue tab along with solar red laces on a white base if I'm able to customize a pair

Sort of be consolation MC 2.0
It does look good and seems to be the popular combo I've seen on youtube. However, the on-feets they look too crazy, even for my taste lol
signed up for the miadidas. Would love a black pair to go with my white one. These are the only good MC they've made so far in my opinion.
I was not quite the fan when they first released but 3.0s got me settling for these. I need to replace my MCs and these I would say are better than the MCs they came out with. Also 2.0 knit is the goldilocks knit for my feets.

Just got my shipping confirmation for the 3.0 TB V2's 
nthat.gif
 First TB UB at retail lol

Last edited:
$193? Mine came out to $176. They're legit. I've ordered thru them multiple times. The only problem is they don't keep good track of inventory so I get cancelled a lot. I ordered 2 days ago and they're already in customs here in LA. I should be getting them soon.
Is there a difference between the 12.95 and 18.95 shipping options?

I was not quite the fan when they first released but 3.0s got me settling for these. I need to replace my MCs and these I would say are better than the MCs they came out with. Also 2.0 knit is the goldilocks knit for my feets.

Even though these are 2.0 knits, at least they are truly all white or all black or all grey. Theres no other color mixed into toe.

Don't do me like that bruh....  It's still Oakland Raiders for another 2 years.
lol I always got love for Oakland which is why I find it shameful that they moving even though they got one of the best fan base in sports.

I hope they make it to the Super Bowl to make up for Derek Carr's injury last year.

Not sure if anyone is interested in the difference of the 2 TB but here's a comparison.

Last edited:

lol I always got love for Oakland which is why I find it shameful that they moving even though they got one of the best fan base in sports.

I hope they make it to the Super Bowl to make up for Derek Carr's injury last year.
They will. And the championship parade bout to be the best one ever 
nthat.gif

They will. And the championship parade bout to be the best one ever 
nthat.gif
Nice bro, now you got a good outfit to wear in Vegas 
laugh.gif

Vegas fans gonna appreciate them...since a good amount of them are Bay Area Transplants.

Back
Top Bottom