ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im happy I dont want the Run Through Times that badly.  As much as I love the mid and the color blue, thats just too much royal blue for me.  I'll still try for good old team manual, but I wont lose sleep over them and certainly wont be paying resell.

Im happy I dont want the Run Through Times that badly.  As much as I love the mid and the color blue, thats just too much royal blue for me.  I'll still try for good old team manual, but I wont lose sleep over them and certainly wont be paying resell.

I agree. I have the Royal Y-3 Retro Boost and hardly ever wear them.

Can't even camp out when they're dropping Wednesday morning. 
ohwell.gif

At this point I love weekday drops a lot better than weekend drop because I'm working every weekend morning now
Luckily I get to make my own schedule so I'll get off work early that Tuesday and give myself Wednesday off so I can sleep all day 
laugh.gif

Hopefully the weekday drop lowers the number of people camping out but I doubt it

Trying to get rid of some pairs. As a seller: where is the best place to sell shoes. 

1. Stockx 

2. Goat

3. Ebay

Im not clearly sure what % they profit off a pair.

Thanks

Trying to get rid of some pairs. As a seller: where is the best place to sell shoes. 

1. Stockx 
2. Goat
3. Ebay

Thanks
StockX has better pay out right now since they have free shipping for sellers

1. Stockx 

2. Goat

3. Ebay

Thanks
I've had good experiences selling on both StockX and Goat and they're pretty much the same to me. Both will tell you how much you'll make when you list the price, but I think StockX doesn't show the 2.9% PayPal fee so just go with whatever will pay you more. I don't sell on eBay anymore with all the stories I've read of people trying to scam.

I think shipping for sellers is free on StockX right now too, it was last time I sold a pair.

Last edited:

1. Stockx 

2. Goat

3. Ebay

Thanks
I prefer Stockx right now, free shipping and Goat is more picky when it comes to selling pairs with factory defects..

Last edited:

1. Stockx 

2. Goat

3. Ebay

Thanks
I've had good experiences selling on both StockX and Goat and they're pretty much the same to me. Both will tell you how much you'll make when you list the price, but I think StockX doesn't show the 2.9% PayPal fee so just go with whatever will pay you more. I don't sell on eBay anymore with all the stories I've read of people trying to scam.

I think shipping for sellers is free on StockX right now too, it was last time I sold a pair.
Goat doesn't show you the final price after PP fees. They say it tho in their footnotes that there's a transfer fee.

Never thought about doing HIIT but now I should. I used to yoga, run outside, cycle, and now I'm swimming. Cycling was the best when losing weight, but I used to eat so much because of all the calories I burned. Yoga kept me in top notch form.

And I agree with you. Running on the treadmill is so damn boring 
tired.gif
zzz

I'll pm you.
I recently started Yoga 2x a week and what a difference it makes. Feel great afterwards.

HIIT is aight but I only like doing it once a week. Two long runs and one HIIT session is what I've found works best for me. 

I recently started Yoga 2x a week and what a difference it makes. Feel great afterwards.

HIIT is aight but I only like doing it once a week. Two long runs and one HIIT session is what I've found works best for me. 

I do lift weights or boxing and muay thai. Problem is I get skinny. Don't want that.

Last edited:
I do lift weights or boxing and muay thai. Problem is I get skinny. Don't want that.
You gotta eat a lot
Download MyFitnessPal and track your calories and calculate your BMR/TDEE so you can see how many calories you need a day

Last edited:

You can do battle ropes for cardio and get in some upper body workouts with it. 30 minutes of cardio should be enough after weight training so you don't lose gains tho. Just take in protein about 75-85% of your body weight.

1. Stockx 

2. Goat

3. Ebay

Thanks
Other options are Facebook groups, Instagram, and even OfferUp.

Ways to sell with lower/no fees.

Back
Top Bottom