ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Okay I got through and the lady that helped me this time was very nice and helpful

What she said was that once you order ships you need to call back with your tracking information and they will credit the 15% off back to your card (Or paypal)

So everyone who missed out on the discount just wait until you get shipping information and call back and let them know your order has shipped and that a customer service rep told you that they would credit you 15% back once it shipped
To add on to this - make sure to get tax refunded for states with no tax.

To be fair Melo can still average 20+ easy in the NBA. I don't doubt that. Part of me wants him to stay still. I was never really a Melo hater. Always a catch 22 with him. When he scores on ISO it's fine but when he misses you hear Mike Breen saying "Isolation ball AGAIN Clyde!" 
mean.gif

And yes those blue/orange UBs do look more purple lol.
I won't stand for the Melo slander 

He's a first ballot hall of famer and people wanna talk like he's garbage 
laugh.gif

That
Okay I got through and the lady that helped me this time was very nice and helpful

What she said was that once you order ships you need to call back with your tracking information and they will credit the 15% off back to your card (Or paypal)

So everyone who missed out on the discount just wait until you get shipping information and call back and let them know your order has shipped and that a customer service rep told you that they would credit you 15% back once it shipped

That's weird, just spoke to a rep and she told me they would credit the difference automatically once I receive ship confirmation. I guess I'll keep an eye out none the less.

That
That's weird, just spoke to a rep and she told me they would credit the difference automatically once I receive ship confirmation. I guess I'll keep an eye out none the less.
Probably they're just going to do it for you but regardless they won't credit it back until it ships (Most likely because they don't charge you until it ships and they don't want you to cancel the order and end up with what you paid + 15% in a refund)

good lookin

WARNING TO ALL BUYING MIADIDAS CODES:

People are being scammed with paypal 

paying and getting used codes.

Just a heads up!!
yup just happened to me. Beware of twitter, esp those spamming that they have codes when a few tweets back they were asking for some.

Back
Top Bottom