ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The OG & the OK are the only two colorways so far that do it for me. The white turbo red pair is aight but not something I liked enough to go after. They just haven't been doing enough colorways of them, even though it's a super successful silo.

The new climacools basically look like a non-boost takedown model of the 93/17, I bet they end up doing a bunch more colorways of these

I don't like the toebox pattern on these for some reason. The "pixelknit" looks super nice but this just looks like a sort of mesh and I don't like that
Yeah, not a fan either. I do like the colorway but I told myself to not get any more pairs and turn them into what happened to my UB collection. 

yeah so far this week I have copped 1.0 Triple White, End x Bodega Iniki, MiAdidas and I'm dead. lol

just need those Run thru time and I'm set for a minute...
holy crap i forgot about the Melange NMD r2's I got too... i have a problem 
roll.gif

Wish they could come w/ some better colorways of the 93/17, silo has a lot of potential.
adidas-eqt-support-93-17-white-royal-bz0592-1.jpg

bam!

supposedly dropping in sept.   

dopest colorway so far.  

Said to be releasing sometime in September, we haven’t received an official release date f

Dang.. when are those cream 93/17's dropping?

Held the glitches in my hand yesterday.. Silo and comfort is by far one of my fav shoes period but the color way is kinda meh on foot. Really wanted to like these but I'll probably pass. That pink is just.... my hats off to anyone who can pull those off lol

What are the chances some of these mi adidas will show up on goat or stock in a few weeks? I really want the navy/solar red one

supposedly dropping in sept.   

dopest colorway so far.  

Said to be releasing sometime in September, we haven’t received an official release date f
Yeah seen those. Not feeling them at all. Pretty boring especially considering they already did it better with the white solar reds. But to each his own.

I don't understand how they will regulate this due to all the color variations. I guess stockx won't sell em but goat will under their used listings?
They've been on the goat app since the first wave of pairs were released months back. You go check on the app now to see how they handle it. They treat it like other ID shoes (ie Nike) and they're listed as NEW/ID and each pair has it's own listing. Similar to the way the list used/conditional pairs but these are new.

I don't understand how they will regulate this due to all the color variations. I guess stockx won't sell em but goat will under their used listings?
In the app when you click "buy" it brings you to all the pairs available for sale and each one has a picture showing you the combination

Is mi adidas 2.0 rainbow still in stock or OOS?
Late to the party. I think i would buy the code
OOS according to some unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom