ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't recognize his user name in the Thread. Don't care who he is. Not the first to come up with that connection.

Sure as heck didn't need to post those pics straight up for effect. What his voice hasn't changed or boys drop? Forget him. He's doing a fabulous job of getting recognized going forward.
You need to relax and quit being so dramatic homie. 1) the post was about 4.0's and their similarity to trypophobia patterns. 2)that "nasty medical condition" is the result of a person kneeling on peas. 3) you might have trypophobia because those pics got you all riled up. Best skip the 4.0's buddy.
And I removed the kneeling on peas pic because it might be bad taste I guess.

You need to relax and quit being so dramatic homie. 1) the post was about 4.0's and their similarity to trypophobia patterns. 2)that "nasty medical condition" is the result of a person kneeling on peas. 3) you might have trypophobia because those pics got you all riled up. Best skip the 4.0's buddy.
And I removed the kneeling on peas pic because it might be bad taste I guess.

IMG_2370.GIF

also, MC's still sitting at places it seems ??

I picked my pair up on Saturday afternoon from adidas. The guy helping me said that they had a line when the store opened at 10a, and was surprised that they hadn't sold out by the time I got there. Local boutiques I called also got them, so supply might have just been high on these.

Looks ok to me. Do you have a link so I can cop it since it's my size? LOL jk. Yeah different countries have different tags from US.

Appreciate it jayocampo jayocampo ! I didn't originally notice that the box wasn't US, so when I saw that the size tag was different from my other UBs, I became suspicious. Tried searching solars on GOAT too, since they make you take a pic of the size tag for comparison, but of course everyone had US versions.

Found a pair of milled leather 93-17 EQT (BB1236) for about $189-$196 shipped (Visa vs Paypal).
Sizes available: 41.5, 42, 43.5, 44

DM me for link.

Found a pair of milled leather 93-17 EQT (BB1236) for about $189-$196 shipped (Visa vs Paypal).
Sizes available: 41.5, 42, 43.5, 44

DM me for link.
They can be had at ebay for about $150 shipped.. do you know where you can find the turbos ?

Back
Top Bottom