ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Waited all that time only for them to not have my size LMAOO

You couldn't make this up man SMH

Left empty handed

how did you do that?
IMG_7310.PNG
When you add an image, make sure to click thumbnail and not full image or else you'll get that HUGE picture to show up.

Did anyone else receive two different versions of the MC ultraboosts? One of my pairs was laced to the top, the other was not. One pair has the three stripes on the boost (like the new versions to do combat fakes), and one pair has no stripes on it. And one pair is wider than the other. They both came from Adidas and are the same size
What do you mean three stripes on boost?

Smallest they got was a size 9 I was told

Didn't bother grabbing another size to try and compensate because of how low resell has been. Figured after the shipping and fees I'd only be banking $40 or so

Well they were doing in store first and remaining online so it makes sense that they were OOS if they sold all in store...

Smallest they got was a size 9 I was told

Didn't bother grabbing another size to try and compensate because of how low resell has been. Figured after the shipping and fees I'd only be banking $40 or so
damn that sucks bro, Id try to fit in a size either .5 down or up after waiting all that time

Can't remember ever feeling this defeated :frown:

Dudes were cool though. They kept trying to convince me to just cop a size and flip it and just said ask what sizes they got for the next release and they'd tell me

Back
Top Bottom