ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will probably call Adidas tomorrow to ask about them applying the 15% off code to my MiAdidas order since it shipped today. Will keep you guys updated

I think I've spent over $2k just this month and this is after talking with myself about slowing down. These were not impulse buys either, except for like two pairs. Shoes I actually wanted.

Hate this. Pure stupidity.

I think I've spent over $2k just this month and this is after talking with myself about slowing down. These were not impulse buys either, except for like two pairs. Shoes I actually wanted.

Hate this. Pure stupidity.

2k for this month? Damn ballin. Im around 600. Lol. Need money for a car.

I've spent probably $1.5k the past two months.

But I've probably offloaded enough pairs to knock that down to $400

Speaking of $$$ anyone else still not get a refund from SNS for the RTT? I got a cancellation email but the charges were posted to my card today and no paypal refund yet

Speaking of $$$ anyone else still not get a refund from SNS for the RTT? I got a cancellation email but the charges were posted to my card today and no paypal refund yet

As soon as I received my cancellation email, I received a refund. I used Paypal credit, if that helps any. Generally if its a CC, it tends to take 3-5 business days, right?

Sent them an email so I guess I'll just wait for them to respond to it. Probably has something to do with the order never actually processing past them charging me since I got an error right after and it never showed up under "My Account"

As soon as I received my cancellation email, I received a refund. I used Paypal credit, if that helps any. Generally if its a CC, it tends to take 3-5 business days, right?

Ditto.

MC's are here and I agree with the general consensus - these are fire in hand.

Bonus shot. #DSGang
IMG_0682.JPG

Anyone here goin to Sneakercon LA? I plan on bringing some decent trade bait heat. Not sure what Im allowed to bring in with me but Im gonna try to take two pairs in their boxes. One in a backpack and one in my arms

Thinking of offloading my XR1 Mastermind US7 and UB Haven US8.5. Both in 9.5/10 VNDS condition.

Whatchall think is the fair trade value? Im really hoping someone has a Kith UB in my size

Anyone here goin to Sneakercon LA? I plan on bringing some decent trade bait heat. Not sure what Im allowed to bring in with me but Im gonna try to take two pairs in their boxes. One in a backpack and one in my arms

Thinking of offloading my XR1 Mastermind US7 and UB Haven US8.5. Both in 9.5/10 VNDS condition.

Whatchall think is the fair trade value? Im really hoping someone has a Kith UB in my size
Those Mastermind NMDs will definitely take you places

Just noticed my RTT came with a Sample inside size tag lol

"1 of 1 sample 11.5 for sale 10 grand"
Jk :lol:

Does anyone know the reasoning for this? I seem to remember some Kith pairs that had a sample size tag

Well at least now we know that samples actually do come in larger sizes. Some guys here and on other social media immediately said that Teddys RTT samples were fake because they never make samples in these bigger sizes. I guess it's not as common as size 9 and those smaller sizes but obviously they do exist.

Y'all are ballers in here lmao...1.5-2k in a month?

Only time shoes and 2k cross paths for me is when I'm buying a new pair for my myplayer.

But now that I think about it....I am at a little over 1k on boost purchases for the year with 7 pairs copped...2 for my gf

Thankfully they dont make any toddler boost shoes outside of the yeezys or else that number would be higher due to what I would be copping for my daughter.

Back
Top Bottom