ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got the TB Nemeziz, hoping to flip it or trade for the TB UB. Not a fan of laceless shoes. So far, it's been unsuccessful. May just hold onto them for a while.

Yeah, resell on these are only a little over retail so it will be tough to try for a straight up trade unless they really want them.

I'm not a fan of switching out midsoles...was all in on the TB japan but if the boost isnt up to snuff I may want to rethink.

Dr Scholls Orthotics + PK NMD = :pimp:
How's the toe bulging on this combo? I use UB insoles since they are low profile but have a really good shape/arch in them.

I've tried flat insoles in NMDs and it was a waste of money.

Ive only tried on the NMD in store and it was very brief...but I thought the boost was noticeable...is everyone's experience with the NMD similar in that the boost is not the star of that shoe?

Ive only tried on the NMD in store and it was very brief...but I thought the boost was noticeable...is everyone's experience with the NMD similar in that the boost is not the star of that shoe?
NMDs are a great shoe in comfort if you compare it to say Jordans or any of the Adidas Originals Silhouettes.

Most in here are comparing NMDs vs UBs which is pretty much a no contest. However, the new boost on the R1s feel really good. But that is with an insole.

Only PK NMDs can compete with UBs but at that point it's a silhouette preference and/or comfort preference.

Was anyone charged tax on their Mi adidas order?

I just noticed and chatted adidas.. they hit me back with this

[16:18]

Thank you for your patience. I apologize for the inconvenience. However, the mi Ultra Boost Rainbow shoes are considered an luxury item, due to them being customized. This is the reason you were charged the taxes for this item.

Was anyone charged tax on their Mi adidas order?

I just noticed and chatted adidas.. they hit me back with this

[16:18]

Thank you for your patience. I apologize for the inconvenience. However, the mi Ultra Boost Rainbow shoes are considered an luxury item, due to them being customized. This is the reason you were charged the taxes for this item.
yes, just contact them through phone and you most likely will get a different response.

'We reviewed your eBay account and determined that you haven't followed our offers to buy or sell outside of eBay policy. Offers to buy or sell outside eBay, including providing contact information within a member-to-member message, aren’t allowed.'

Ouch. Guess can't be too cuts with the PMs. Only 7 day suspension so not too bad.

'We reviewed your eBay account and determined that you haven't followed our offers to buy or sell outside of eBay policy. Offers to buy or sell outside eBay, including providing contact information within a member-to-member message, aren’t allowed.'

Ouch. Guess can't be too cuts with the PMs. Only 7 day suspension so not too bad.

I got a warning after sending a message to a seller to do local pickups :frown:
Probably need to be more cryptic next time.

Consider yourself lucky. I've seen some get their accounts banned on their first offense.

anyone know if the yellow HU NMD released at shoe palace? someone trying to tell me his are real that he got em when he was working at shoe palace... and im over here like

MMm5K.gif

Yeah outside deals are against the rules. But eBay has turned to **** a long time ago. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom