ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah its crazy to see the black pair jump up so much in price even tho it was one of the most produced color. Black pair is also my favorite. And likely why if I get the bait's, it'll take a few seats behind Black HuRa and other black based white boost I have

Ok, those EQT Support are nice. :nthat:

Really that the upper is one color all the way around with a standard booty tongue.

I hope they don't get as much attention as overkills because I'm liking them more every time I see them. love that stella cage

Thanks for the pics @FullMax97 ! The 3m details look crazy, but I'm not sure if I need another mostly black 93/17 since I already have the milled leathers. They look nice though!

37 people ready to pounce if he drops anymore Bait EQTs :rofl:
upload_2017-8-18_13-9-43.png

Ok, those EQT Support are nice. :nthat:

Really that the upper is one color all the way around with a standard booty tongue.

The one piece upper seals the deal for me... I really like all the 93/17's but the inside collar digs into my upper foot so bad I couldn't wear them. Had to dump all three cw's I got.

Anyone got pic of the new women pk grey nmd? I see two different shades.. a lighter grey and a darker grey! I need pics!!

How do y'all keep up with releases ? I miss out on the surprise drops . Prime example the wave runners last week.. came in here and checked they were supposedly available for 20 min hard to believe and then when I went to get my wallet and purchase s o L d out

How do y'all keep up with releases ? I miss out on the surprise drops . Prime example the wave runners last week.. came in here and checked they were supposedly available for 20 min hard to believe and then when I went to get my wallet and purchase s o L d out

the 700s were definitely up for at least 20 minutes with plenty of sizes left, the email from YS came out a little before 2 PST and didnt sell out for at least an hour

Back
Top Bottom