ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The staff and I greatly appreciate everyone's support and patience. This is NikeTalk's fourth platform in its 17 years. Change is never easy, but it was literally change or die for us.

Thanks for the reply back and listening to feedback

Sounds like a cookies issue. The best place to get help would be our Bug Reports forum: https://niketalk.com/forums/bug-reports.7410/

Start a thread there explaining your issue and someone from the team (probably Steph) will help you ASAP.

For those interested, we also have a Feedback and FAQ area in the Site Migration Help section.

The new post notifier and thread gallery features are already on the development list, but we welcome any and all suggestions. Our budget is limited, but we'll do the best we can. Many user suggestions made in the past month have already been addressed, and others will be worked on after the next major software release.

is there a step by step on how to tie laces like this? looks amazing
IMG_5830.PNG

Been long since last time i wore those babys .
I roll my eyes at everyone's 1.0 love and the idea of spending a stupid amount of money on used shoes b/c they're "grails"...but I would be stupid when it comes to those high snobs...

Resell is at 1200 lmao...I love em but not that much. Id probably go 500 for them though.

hey boost bros, I'm looking to purchase a pair of triple white 1.0's can anyone tell me if these are legit..usually i can tell because the fakes are all white instead of the white/creme in the authentics but after seeing pics of good UA's it has me on edge. thanks in advance!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
anyone??

looking to grab my pops a pair of 3.0 UB, if he is a 9.5 in asics would a 9.5 work or should he size down

Back
Top Bottom