ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I tried but it doesnt look the same haha

IMG_2397.JPG

You wear 3.0's without insoles? you must've went an entire size down.

:lol:

Why would you dump it other than money? One of the cleanest and easiest to use. Plus favorite of @gordyloc

that time of the month where I look at everything I own and sell what I havnt worn in a while, if at all.
TB 3.0, TW 2.0 and Black monochrome NMDs are all getting cut this time around. Was debating creams since the price is right and I havnt worn them in a while.
I went overboard with the amount of all black and all white colored kicks lately :lol:

that time of the month where I look at everything I own and sell what I havnt worn in a while, if at all.
TB 3.0, TW 2.0 and Black monochrome NMDs are all getting cut this time around. Was debating creams since the price is right and I havnt worn them in a while.
I went overboard with the amount of all black and all white colored kicks lately :lol:

Agree with you. Creams are just unique for me. With black and white cw I can dispose some one these days.

Just when I thought I was done with NMD's...

I thought they were NMDs also, but... I don't see the usual NMD blocks even though it's an NMD silhouette. Then again, it has the UB 1.0 knit. :nerd: WTF is going on. My mind can't process this.

Yep...
Burgundy's
Core Black
PackerxSolebox
TB EQT

Then I'm done with Adidas this year...hopefully...please stop taking my money adidas.

What's with Adidas infatuation with the Ocean? Is the majority of Hypebeast Environmentally Conscious or something?

Back
Top Bottom