ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
waiting on navys here, would gladly take a no exclusions discount code and wait a few more weeks. At this point I'm wondering if the July 4th ASSC drop will arrive first, who would've thought.

IMG_2233.JPG Yzy mafia posted these today also, 4.0 GITD cage and looks like ousole too

Might be worth telling them this was meant as a gift for someone and it is now overdue. They might offer you a 30% off code.

Yeah that's definitely the plan depending on what they come back with. I was able to use a discount code on this order and I'm wondering if that could be the reason for the delay.

I think this might be my best budget pickup of the year... Just under $130 USD in Toronto after taxes...$161 Canadian after taxes. TNT Fashion in Yorkville. I don't know if it's part of Adidas but it has the 3 stripes so I'm posting the Y3s here.

IMG_3019.jpg

I know this isn't boost related but I just got a pair of cloudfoam slides. Jesus these are comfy. Never tried the cloudfoam shoes before but these are great. Much squishier than boost.

I think this might be my best budget pickup of the year... Just under $130 USD in Toronto after taxes...$161 Canadian after taxes. TNT Fashion in Yorkville. I don't know if it's part of Adidas but it has the 3 stripes so I'm posting the Y3s here.

IMG_3019.jpg
Nice. My favourite budget pick up has been the Avenue EQT Boost. Scored for $109 on EBay. I bought the tan/carboard/pink. I know they're not for everyone but I really like them. The black is nice too if you can't get down with the tan. Just the boost sole, and leather upper, really different in a world of people rocking black UB and NMD.
Again, not for everyone, but I reckon very underrated.
ADIDAS-AVENUE-93-16-EQT-SUPPORT-CONSORTIUM-8-700x468.jpg

(Not my picture)

Nice. My favourite budget pick up has been the Avenue EQT Boost. Scored for $109 on EBay. I bought the tan/carboard/pink. I know they're not for everyone but I really like them. The black is nice too if you can't get down with the tan. Just the boost sole, and leather upper, really different in a world of people rocking black UB and NMD.
Again, not for everyone, but I reckon very underrated.
ADIDAS-AVENUE-93-16-EQT-SUPPORT-CONSORTIUM-8-700x468.jpg

(Not my picture)

That's a steal! Especially for a consortium. It's a tough colour to rock and the burrito tongue can be a pain, but they're pretty nice. And for cheaper than ultra boosts, why not?

Back
Top Bottom