ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally got my RTT in. StockX was kind enough to send me a box blown out on both corners. FML.
IMG_1928.JPG
IMG_1912.JPG
IMG_1916.JPG
have you tried them on? how are they? i like them

Why? The other shoe is pretty cool too.
I just personally think the general idea of forcing people to buy two pairs of shoes instead of selling them separately (which they're able to since they don't come in a physical pack) is in bad taste. Let people choose whether they want to buy both or not.

Nah I don't believe that for a second if that's the only thing people are going off of

Doesn't make the slightest bit of sense especially because the fit on those 2 shoes are completely different and theres no correlation between them at all

I guess we'll have to wait and see

I'm expecting an announcement on one of their social media outlets at some point tomorrow

Nah I don't believe that for a second if that's the only thing people are going off of

Doesn't make the slightest bit of sense especially because the fit on those 2 shoes are completely different and theres no correlation between them at all

I mean the raffle sign up clearly says its a pack. Lets just hope the ww release isnt the same bs.

There's a chance it could just give you access to both pairs of the pack and you get to choose both or one of the two or whatever you want. But the way it's worded doesn't make it seem that way

Yeah if the raffle is for the pack, I'm out.

I'm feeling it might be random like the Super Green 3 and 3.1

The all white pair is cool and all but I need another all white shoe like a hole in my head. First EQT I've wanted to cop though, I like the tongue so much better

Back
Top Bottom