ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi would you guys please help me out to see if this ub 1.0og is authentic!! thanks so much!! It is a bit too many photos, sorry about that

gsUDC

I dont think the price is dropping, I think they just havnt gone higher than the $400 they have been sitting at for months.

I recently brought a standing desk for work. I haven't had any issues. They are no more painful to my feet than any other shoe I wear but they also don't make the rest of my body (knees and back) hurt.

I've been using a standing desk for 2-3 years now. UB's are still comfy at the end of the day for me. EQT's actually aren't as comfy after 8+ hours standing. Nothing else is really close. Wearing Flyknit Trainers right now, and I can already tell my feet are gonna be tired at the end of the day.

I wore my NMD's yesterday and while there weren't issues (feet were meh...back and knees were good) I think my feet enjoyed the 8+ hour (ive actually been working 11-13 hour days since my girl is preggo) ride in the UB's more than the NMD's...gonna have to work my pures into the rotation next week.

Ha, which reminds me. I've had the prides on my watch list on StockX and price has been dropping. Been meaning to do the same as you with lace swap. Looks nice!

Ha, which reminds me. I've had the prides on my watch list on StockX and price has been dropping. Been meaning to do the same as you with lace swap. Looks nice!
haha thanks. Ive seen them pop up for retail a few times. I always think about doubling up because they look so clean after

Nah I bet he ordered the 93/16 either thinking he got the Support Future or thinking it would resell and then he saw it wouldn't and is now asking them to cancel

Dude acting like a little kid, wouldn't surprise me if it was

Back
Top Bottom