ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I got my Ultra Boosts from Wiggle today and sadly they sent me something that was probably rejected during QC. Some of the Boost was chipped and the paint job looks weird/sloppy on the Boost too. Plus the lettering on one of the heel cups were partially gone too :/ At least they got great fast customer service so that's good.

Could anyone tell how the Iniki Boosts fit in comparison of the UB 3.0s? They've been growing on me a ton, the navy with the gum bottoms look perfect together and as a good low key everyday shoe.

Last edited:
Can't lie im shocked to see a FSR still up for all 3 colors of the ATR's on ADC. Looks like they might hit discount...granted that is still months away but we shall see.

Any idea how to get these burrs/pickers out if the knit? They're pulling threads out

MRJWnTa.jpg

Complete guess but I think washing machine is your best bet for minimum damage. Probably won't take them all off but I imagine it will be easier to remove when wet.

Dyed my core black 1.0 soles with dark knight. Probably wasted more dye than necessary. Used the sponge brush, but I was fairly impatient with spreading it on. Got a little bit on the metallic inner heel, but I don’t really care. They came out pretty decent after using the Krylon matte spray. Missed a few spots as you can see from the photo, but it should be a simple fix.

15C6B9E0-E38B-4F6A-A3C6-A07D905E5CA3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom