ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just won these from eBay.. nice double up for the price :nthat:

s-l1600.jpg

Does “order dispatched” mean JD shipped?? I’m confused now as they sent me a cancellation email.

Does “order dispatched” mean JD shipped?? I’m confused now as they sent me a cancellation email.
Just got the order dispatch email too, they are shipping it via DHL for express shipping. Hope u got a free pair if they canceled and refunded ur order earlier.

I truly apologise for raising any alarms but it looks a bit odd to me. The cage connecting to the heel cup seems a bit high.

Cage is not always at the same height on UBs,even between left and right shoe.
However stiching on my pair (if i remember correctly) , inside the black leather heel cup/sockliner is black (thread) ,and in this picture it seems white/3m or whatever.:rolleyes
That guy has sold multiple pairs for the low low including red apple NMD's ...
He is either sus or simply doesnt give a f. :rofl:

So the sizing for these new 3.0s colorways are true to size right? The only 3.0 I have were the oreos and they were a half size bigger.

With the ATR Mids, what is the difference between the $220 and $240 models? Looks like the tan and green ones are $240 while the black/grey/burgundy are $220

3CA105B8-2B82-4241-B31C-997B38BF9132.jpeg
Lol that’s crazy! The guy even stated that he told the store workers it was an obvious fake but they refused to listen and just kept saying that it was straight from Adidas. I’m gonna take a guess that it’s probably someone who has done the classic return a fake shoe and pretend it’s legit.

Back
Top Bottom