ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All size 13s. Call finish line customer care. My utility blacks got cancelled. Said they ran out of stock even though I had a order confirmation and had been charged. So those of you waiting on shipping confirmation my not get them. Just a FYI.
Damn im not size 13 but i still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation and I ordered on Friday

anyone have these burgs on hand? they look purple on the fnl IG photos

Photo 26-09-2017, 17 22 18.jpg
Photo 26-09-2017, 17 22 25.jpg
Photo 26-09-2017, 17 22 43.jpg

Got my pair in today, pretty nice :smile:

Seriously... I love red shoes in general and those deep burgs are different from ground beef burgs so definitely keeping...

All size 13s. Call finish line customer care. My utility blacks got cancelled. Said they ran out of stock even though I had a order confirmation and had been charged. So those of you waiting on shipping confirmation my not get them. Just a FYI.
Thanks for the heads up. Just called and they said they oversold but they are trying to locate my size in store to send to me. Sounds like BS and i’m expecting a cancel

..and it keeps getting worse and worse. I really am super disappointed that something of an idea like this, has become soo bad.
adidas-consortium-sneaker-exchange-01-960x640.jpg
invincible-x-a-ma-maniere-x-adidas-ultra-boost-1-681x681.jpg invincible-x-a-ma-maniere-x-adidas-ultra-boost-3.jpg invincible-x-a-ma-maniere-x-adidas-ultra-boost-4.jpg
UA&S and SJS had a collab so you can cross them off

I’m happy they aren’t over saturating the Consortium series with only boost models though, it makes the ones that do come out feel much more special

UA&S and SJS had a collab so you can cross them off

I’m happy they aren’t over saturating the Consortium series with only boost models though, it makes the ones that do come out feel much more special

Every shoe is just sooo bad. Idont mind which shoe they do, just make something good. these new pairs are super boring.

was the smallest size for the burgs 6.5? looks like i'll need to hit the stores to find bae's size or hope a boutique drops one

Back
Top Bottom