ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally gave in and bought DS BAIT Futures for $290 at GOAT (with a discount).

Right price, right time. And I knew I'd never feel right w/o em.

Any feedback on these new wool blend ultra boosts?
How do they compare to the original pk? Are they tighter fit? warmer? etc?
Thanks
Definitely more snug than my TB's and my olives...apparently the olives are wool too though? Let me try to find a product description on those.

I guess they do seem warmer as well. Tough to say as I also tried on the ATR's yesterday and those babies are nice and toasty.

Finally gave in and bought DS BAIT Futures for $290 at GOAT (with a discount).

Right price, right time. And I knew I'd never feel right w/o em.
Been wanting those or the Overkills...cant justify the price though :smh:

Last edited:
these were almost forgotten about. I think I actually put these ahead of Overkills :smokin

IMG_6151.JPG

these were almost forgotten about. I think I actually put these ahead of Overkills :smokin

IMG_6151.JPG

Agree, those were underrated, the material used on that with the suede heel cup and the patch on the front made it feel more premium compared to other 93/17

Dont see the burgs on ADC any longer...must have pulled them because I'm pretty sure they were sitting yesterday.

need that kind of opinion/negativity sometimes, u know? so the hole in the wallet can recover well. :lol:

she's not wrong but she knew what i look for in shoes and i guess she meant it's not outstanding enough for me. she lets me indulge in shoes because she spent on quite a few pair of heels when she didn't need them during pregnancy LOL
That sentence sounds a little off to me man. A few reasons, one is a chick shouldn't be wearing heels while pregnant and two you shouldn't need her permission to buy what you want.

Wish the MMs had white stripes and a white heel cage thingy OR a giant skull and cross bones going across the foot. Looks a bit boring. Will get the blues though, they really stand out.

Wish the MMs had white stripes and a white heel cage thingy OR a giant skull and cross bones going across the foot. Looks a bit boring. Will get the blues though, they really stand out.
I like the clothes better then the kicks but might mess with a pair

Back
Top Bottom