ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
N ppl will still complain that adidas is lazy n are just recycling designs. Really looking forward to seeing actual pairs of the NMD SLT. The racers look wack as of recent samples.
Looks like the Parley NMDs are going to be that SLT silhouette. Looks promising.

R1s are my fav NMD silhouette but also bias that it is the only NMD silhouette I like.

Hu's are my favorite NMD silhouette
Never really was a fan of Pharrel's designs/collabs with Adidas. I thought it was real cheesy to come out with 50 different CWs of superstars. And pretty much did the same with his NMDs cept keeping it ROYGBIV-ish.

...Come to think of it, I wonder how hype would it be to try and collect 50 CWs of Hu NMDs.

I got the TB NMD Japan pack. I like the look of the shoe but the comfort ain't there.

Tried on a couple of R2's and the comfort is so far and away improved. I just haven't copped a pair yet. Came close to pulling the trigger on the grey/orange pair that came out but just didn't.

I got the TB NMD Japan pack. I like the look of the shoe but the comfort ain't there.

Tried on a couple of R2's and the comfort is so far and away improved. I just haven't copped a pair yet. Came close to pulling the trigger on the grey/orange pair that came out but just didn't.

Comfort as compared to what? Quite a number of people also did not like the R2 due to the inside block so...

^R2 to R1 comparison. Definitely find the boost in the R2 to be more plush and responsive.

The EVA blocks in the R1 is too predominant for me.

Other ones are better in my opinion, surprised they are lingering. Only thing is the black pair looks like that consortium eqt from earlier this year

totally bought the wrong size on jdsports got a 10.5 instead of an 11. bummer! should have bought my size on sportsshoes for under retail

Don't even bother with sportsshoes I got the burgundy and red night, emailed them and they told me one of them got canceled because "they just found out Adidas limited them from shipping out a certain amount of shoes" which sounds like BS and emailed them again to have them to tell me that me 2nd pair was canceled due to payment issue, which I know is complete BS. Also I had to find this out by emailing them, they won't notify you of anything.

Even nicer in person
20170930_102451.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom