ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Burgundy 3.0's are going back. Don't like them that much in hand. Knowing the 1.0's exist makes it hard to like them, for me.

Burgundy 3.0's are going back. Don't like them that much in hand. Knowing the 1.0's exist makes it hard to like them, for me.

Same. They're a lot darker than I thought they would be. Mostly black with hints of burgundy.. shoulda been the other way around IMO.

Same. They're a lot darker than I thought they would be. Mostly black with hints of burgundy.. shoulda been the other way around IMO.
exactly. I mean, if i didn't have a lot of boosts, i might have kept them. I'd like to see the women pair compared to them. Has anyone done a side by side? The women pic is sexy.

Are people legit paying resell prices for the Off White collection when it hasnt seen a full release yet?

exactly. I mean, if i didn't have a lot of boosts, i might have kept them. I'd like to see the women pair compared to them. Has anyone done a side by side? The women pic is sexy.
I think you guys may have liked it more if it was a burgundy toe cap instead of a black toe cap.

I also think you guys would be very satisfied with the ATR. Its 40 more but no black toe cap and the orange hits throughout the shoe makes the burgundy come out more in comparison to the lows.

I do think the 1.0 burg looks better due to no black but still happy with my 3.0.

I think you guys may have liked it more if it was a burgundy toe cap instead of a black toe cap.

I also think you guys would be very satisfied with the ATR. Its 40 more but no black toe cap and the orange hits throughout the shoe makes the burgundy come out more in comparison to the lows.

I do think the 1.0 burg looks better due to no black but still happy with my 3.0.
yeah, i've always been disgusted with the toe caps. Took me a long time to get over that with the Kolors.

I'm intrigued with the ATR's. I want to try them on in store. They sitting?

Damn haven’t been here in a while!!!! I let go of my belugas . But got these in return

Attachments

• 5070F5C1-2B53-4A61-8D7C-A855C91CF0EB.jpeg
    5070F5C1-2B53-4A61-8D7C-A855C91CF0EB.jpeg
    201.7 KB · Views: 29
Is the red nights a women's version of the burgundy? Adidas uk is a bit confusing. Though I'm using my phone which doesn't make it as clear as a pc

Yea the red night is women's cw. I read it for a bit and they actually did state that.
From the website:

Experience the feeling of your best-ever run every time you lace up your shoes. These women's shoes are built with an ultra-responsive boost™ midsole that absorbs the power from your footstrike to release it at push-off for a light, super-energised ride. The adidas Primeknit upper hugs your foot in comfort through each phase of the gait cycle, while a supportive cage secures a lockdown fit. A stretchy gridlike outsole flexes to adapt to the way your foot hits the ground.

Picked up a black mid mmw 13 for $280 all in resale. Wear a 12.5 in UB 3.0 and nmd r2, 12 in nmd r1 and 13 in yeezy v2s. Heard these are snug and without a 12.5 just jumped to a 13. Hopefully it works out.

Got a small size for my wife to try from a euro site for $265 retail shipped.

Don't feel too bad for that resale tax.

How many pairs do you think were made? Seems like most sites had one or two of each size by how fast they flew.

yeah, i've always been disgusted with the toe caps. Took me a long time to get over that with the Kolors.

I'm intrigued with the ATR's. I want to try them on in store. They sitting?

My local Finishline has the ATR's in store and i was able to try them on. they ran about .5 size larger than Normal 3.0 UB imo. Easy pass for me on the Burgs since the orange mixed in just doesnt look good to me but the sand pair might get scooped for this winter. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom