ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea the red night is women's cw. I read it for a bit and they actually did state that.
From the website:

Experience the feeling of your best-ever run every time you lace up your shoes. These women's shoes are built with an ultra-responsive boost™ midsole that absorbs the power from your footstrike to release it at push-off for a light, super-energised ride. The adidas Primeknit upper hugs your foot in comfort through each phase of the gait cycle, while a supportive cage secures a lockdown fit. A stretchy gridlike outsole flexes to adapt to the way your foot hits the ground.

Thanks. I had a bad internet signal and was trying to cop on my phone. I filtered to 'mens' and down to what I thought were the burgs. Then I noticed the largest size was 9.5 and thought there was something up. Hunted around and finally found the burgs. I'm usually on top of these things and would know the womens release as well. But I promised I wouldn't get these as I have a burgundy pure boost shoe, and I'm trying to cut down on the amount I buy. That lasted till they went on sale and was on my phone right away. Still, it's the first shoe I've bought in 3 weeks, so not doing too bad.

im in on the 4.0s but im sure ill be more selective when it comes to cws.. wont try picking up all of em like i did with the 2.0s and most of the 3s

The Luxes are my next cop on the UB front.

Beyond that, it's AMM NMD's, Neighborhood NMD's (if they come out this year), Yeezy's (thankfully I copped the 700's, though I'm seemingly the only guy looking forward to getting them...), and maybe a pair of Balenciaga's if my wife has the urge to make me extra happy for Xmas (yeah, 0% chance of that happening, but that's ok -- it's really an unnecessary purchase when it comes right down to it).

I really should take a TO until next yr...

Adidas has a full size run of Burgs and others right now.
These are 3.0 right?
I ordered a size 10.5.
My last UB was a 2.0 and I got a size 10 and it was way too tight.
What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Hello, can you legit check me this i got some photos and size tag. Im confused because its seems legit but im feeling weird looking at this print on size tag. Thank you for your help.

595341545_4_644x461_adidas-ultra-boost-30-limited-leather-cage-46-moda.jpg 595341545_5_644x461_adidas-ultra-boost-30-limited-leather-cage-46-pomorskie.jpg 595341545_6_644x461_adidas-ultra-boost-30-limited-leather-cage-46-.jpg 595341545_3_644x461_adidas-ultra-boost-30-limited-leather-cage-46-buty.jpg 0-02-05-b15fe86c9df3cf88e2c5d938f3b1043a071041c95987462ff29249b038bbba71_full.jpg

I am absolutely loving not having to worry about picking up some of these pairs the day they release. It actually gives you time to think. Burgs will be copped in the near future.

I am absolutely loving not having to worry about picking up some of these pairs the day they release. It actually gives you time to think. Burgs will be copped in the near future.

Just waiting on the day where you can walk in the store again and try them on before buying LOL

Can't even remember the last UB I copped. Maybe the MiAdidas?

Most cops this year have been non-boost/iniki/eqt

Probably will be the trend come 4.0.

Only got lux and climas on radar.

Back
Top Bottom