ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What do you guys think of this deal Ive come to through ebay? Decided to sell off most of my shoes that arent 1.0 UB...

All pairs are worn but in good-great condition and sizes 10-11

Yeezy v1 Oxford Tan
Yeezy v2 Zebra
Yeezy v2 Bred
Pharrell Hu NMD Black
Kith UB Aspen
SNS Datamosh NMD Blue

$3k

You're selling these, or buying them?

They're effectively $500 per pair. So depending on condition, seems somewhat accurate for most of them if they are all worn. Not sure it is a smoking deal (if buying), so it's up to you. Be careful on eBay.

Ebay promo code PCOLUMBUS2017 - 20% off purchases over $25. Works on stadiumgoods ebay store according to people on FB. Might be an option for your SNS 2.0 drisk34 drisk34

shopnicekicks screwed me on the mm eqt 93/17. they claimed my address didn't match my credit card and sent me an email saying they'll call me to verify but they just ended up canceling my order anyway....sigh

IMG_20171006_112745.jpg IMG_20171003_155500.jpg
Boost day!

shopnicekicks screwed me on the mm eqt 93/17. they claimed my address didn't match my credit card and sent me an email saying they'll call me to verify but they just ended up canceling my order anyway....sigh
SocialStatus still has a sz 8 left if that is ur size. stockX/Goat prices arent too bad right now either.

You're selling these, or buying them?

They're effectively $500 per pair. So depending on condition, seems somewhat accurate for most of them if they are all worn. Not sure it is a smoking deal (if buying), so it's up to you. Be careful on eBay.

Over AND under $500 by a good margin for most of those IMO

my local outlet is turrible
Mine is decent...I used to focus on bball shoes and they always got stuff in. They stay with pure boost and the like...very rare for them to have a size run on Mens UB's but has happened previously. They stay with heat for women.

Plus you always gotta ask if they got any boost in the back to catch those returns.

Mine is decent...I used to focus on bball shoes and they always got stuff in. They stay with pure boost and the like...very rare for them to have a size run on Mens UB's but has happened previously. They stay with heat for women.

Plus you always gotta ask if they got any boost in the back to catch those returns.
I went 2 wks ago..only boosts were EQTs

IMG_3074.JPG

Man it's been a while since I posted in here.

Been busy with this little guy but still getting some heat. Shoutout to @chrisnuggets for the mi adidas hook up!

The only kick I'm interested in as far as future releases go it's the UB lux that thing is gorgeous

Back
Top Bottom