ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone got pics of the RTT with white laces? Wanna see if it looks good before having to lace em up

imho white >* any other option on lacing

seems like people dropped off the hype train for RTT. I personally love em but my guess is that blue shoes are tough(er) to wear with stuff

Attachments

• IMG_4789.JPG
    IMG_4789.JPG
    521 KB · Views: 35
Personal Hypebeast Brick Pickup part 1:

For such a brick release, this collab was a pain to pickup disappearing across all Worldwide sites. Thank goodness for Friends with the retail oop. Adidas x MasterMind World Eqt 93-17 black.

Went with 1/2 size up to 11US. Width perfect with an extra thumbs length. Have Blue coming in true to size 10.5 to compare later.
First burrito tongue but it's okay. Like the fact only a plastic wing on sides. The plastic wing and cage on Bait Eqt Future 93-17 annoys me.
Minimalist design but very nice finish details. Getting used to Eqt model. Solid collab to what MMJ does. Good personal addition.

IMG_2757.JPG

Adidas x MasterMind World Tee and Track Jacket

Easier to pickup than the shoe collection. Can still be found in spots. The shirt is jersey like with thicker fabric. Has a "ballistic" "shark skin" type texture feel even on track jacket. Good for colder weather. Nice detail and design. Ok, not bad.

IMG_2760.JPG

Back
Top Bottom