ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I'm not happy about the glue stains on my regular burgs as well as my ATR burgs but that first pic you have up there with the separated big drop of glue...that **** is ridiculous.

Anyone with Kiths experience yellowing around the white rubber section of the heel cup? One side is a little more yellow than the other and both sides also look like a little reddish color from the knit is bleeding into the white rubber near the ATR stripping.

IMG_6653.JPG IMG_6652.JPG IMG_6651.JPG

i got a countdown... then got a captcha of 9 pictures where i had to find the guy wearing a cap... he wore a white cap on a white background that mofo .

anyway according to fb groups the shoe is even instore stil land feels super cheap comparing to the MFG one... (germany)

i got a countdown... then got a captcha of 9 pictures where i had to find the guy wearing a cap... he wore a white cap on a white background that mofo .

anyway according to fb groups the shoe is even instore stil land feels super cheap comparing to the MFG one... (germany)

Upper left. That cap color caused me to just hesitate. See out there 10min cart hold and accepted coupon code.

Back
Top Bottom