ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
0716E8F0-14BD-435A-A2B4-AF96A19F81B0.jpeg

Please ship soon AMM! I need these in hand to feel and look at them. Haven’t felt this UB hype in a while. Such a beautiful shoe even though I won’t be able to use it until the spring arrives probably.

yea i asked someone 'shawn lee' dude on fb, because he had a pair (him and others are the ICE F Fire IG dudes), and for the life of me couldn't remember if i asked 'which sizing' or 'is it 1 ,2 , or 3' ? he said 1.0 to the question i asked ....which i forget what i asked..... confusing because some dont size up for 1.0 sigh.

and yea either way, i got my 1.0 sizing.

Apple pay error made me end up got to UB, should
So my apple pay said it didn't work but it actually did. Since it told me it didn't go through, i went and tried again. So now i have two UB's.
I think at least 10 people got extra pair that they didn’t want because of the Apple pay. I’m one of them lol. Try to email them to cancel mine tho.

Weird. I used Apple Pay but on my order confirmation email it shows up as a card number i don't have
Apple Pay will always show up as a different number for some reason, nothing to be concerned about though

Also, to those trying paypal checkout, please don’t. PayPal will always be slower than CC checkout.

Weird. I used Apple Pay but on my order confirmation email it shows up as a card number i don't have
Under your settings > wallet > card used, you’ll see the unique device number (ps’ed out to the right of the dots in this image) that corresponds to the Apple Pay number that shows up in your order.
B20E689A-A5F2-4149-87A5-E879F14BCB54.jpeg

Consequently, under that card (tap the ‘transactions’ header at the top) you’ll also see the transactions done via Apple Pay for that card.

You should be good. They making sure you got money in your card or bank.

Hope so. Kinda weird though coz in previous similar cases the funds were drawn after they compete authorisation. In this case funds already gone. Thanks for reply mate

Apple Pay on iPhone X still throws me off with the double tap of the sleep wake button. It actually brought up my cards and asked me to tap near a reader. I was shocked the payment still went through considering how I fumbled through it.

Happy I was able to secure my size 11.5 nmd. But I also copped a 8 on the original drop so now I’ll have to go through the hassle of returning them

If the outsole didn't match heelcup I may have passed. But still all-in for these. Only UB I've looked forward to in Q3/Q4.

I love the fact that Adidas put the consortium handshake on the tongue tab of the Lux, I don't know why that detail is so great to me.

They really remind me of the color palette used in the 2.0 chocolates. Can't wait for them to drop

Last edited:
picked up a pair locally, Id say they fit more like 3.0s than 1.0s.

Whoever has the uncaged Solebox UB, please compare sizing to the AMMxInvincible.

I have a suspicion that this shoe sizes identically to the uncaged Solebox UB, and the last I remembered, that UB ran big.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom