ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah def an expensive wk. But I'm probably* not gonna be grabbing anything else for months.

*alright, I'm totally delusional. of course I'll grab something

That is a solid advice but I only have 2 pairs of shoes and one is all white so i basically wear one pair every single day. I feel like christmas time is a good time to buy some new solid sneakers
Maybe you are going for quality over quantity. But you can easily get two nice pairs of shoes for the $250-$300 or so you were planning to spend on one.

Maybe you are going for quality over quantity. But you can easily get two nice pairs of shoes for the $250-$300 or so you were planning to spend on one.

Beat me to it.

If you're going to spend that money...I would buy the Royals, or I would buy a pair of mesh EQTs on sale AND a pair of less expensive Jordans for the same price as the royals.

AMM is all kinds of screwed up w/ shipping right now. Got a shipping notice on the 13th for my UB, and then another shipping notice on the 14th for the NMD.

Fast forward to today.

FedEx delivers my UB, but the tracking # and the corresponding email from FedEx says that it's my NMD that's been delivered.

Meanwhile, the email I got for the UB (which I now have in hand) has a tracking number that's been stuck at 'label created' since the 13th.

So I'm not sure if I'm gonna be getting 2 UB's, 1 of each, or never get the NMD.:frown:

Anyway, pics (forgive the pajama pants-- long day of splashing):

fullsizeoutput_155e.jpeg fullsizeoutput_155f.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1560.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1561.jpeg

As for sizing, I'm an 11 in 3.0's. Ordered an 11.5, and there's definitely more toe space than I have in my 3.0's. Probably would've been fine just getting the 11's, but these still fit fine.

Just walking on the wood floors from my living room to my kitchen got all kinds of detritus on the soles. This cw will show every little thing.

So who has some beaters they wanna experiment with? >D
Curious to see how a bleached Core Black would look.

This guy messed up his Wool Greys and it came out looking kinda cool.

AMM is all kinds of screwed up w/ shipping right now. Got a shipping notice on the 13th for my UB, and then another shipping notice on the 14th for the NMD.

Fast forward to today.

FedEx delivers my UB, but the tracking # and the corresponding email from FedEx says that it's my NMD that's been delivered.

Meanwhile, the email I got for the UB (which I now have in hand) has a tracking number that's been stuck at 'label created' since the 13th.

So I'm not sure if I'm gonna be getting 2 UB's, 1 of each, or never get the NMD.:frown:

Anyway, pics (forgive the pajama pants-- long day of splashing):

fullsizeoutput_155e.jpeg fullsizeoutput_155f.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1560.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1561.jpeg

As for sizing, I'm an 11 in 3.0's. Ordered an 11.5, and there's definitely more toe space than I have in my 3.0's. Probably would've been fine just getting the 11's, but these still fit fine.

Just walking on the wood floors from my living room to my kitchen got all kinds of detritus on the soles. This cw will show every little thing.

Man I am not a fan of that lace style on these, or really any shoes for that matter I guess. They just look too clean tied in a normal matter. But anyways, I wonder what the best way to clean these is going to be with the leather / cashmere making it so you probably can't just toss it in the washing machine?

Man I am not a fan of that lace style on these, or really any shoes for that matter I guess. They just look too clean tied in a normal matter. But anyways, I wonder what the best way to clean these is going to be with the leather / cashmere making it so you probably can't just toss it in the washing machine?

Fair enough. To each his own. Some I tie, some I don't. It'll depend on how they feel and look. On UB's I generally free em up.

Thinking of swapping out for the leather alternative laces, actually.

So who has some beaters they wanna experiment with? >D
Curious to see how a bleached Core Black would look.

This guy messed up his Wool Greys and it came out looking kinda cool.

Looks like his wools are growing mold....or he turned his UB into a chia pet.

Put in another offer for the BAIT EQT's on GOAT and going to let it sit. At this point it doesn't matter whether or not I get them, I pretty much moved on. :lol:

I don't know what to do with my AMM order either. Order #40xx and I'm hearing people with #80xx shipping.

I doubled up on Batime on a +0.5 up, as I went TTS on my AMM order. If I get stuck with both orders, so be it.

But their shipping is definitely a gong show and seems like they're processing in reverse order.

Back
Top Bottom