ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL as I suspected would happen, I ended up getting a 2nd pair of AMM UB's delivered today (rather than the pair of NMD's I had ordered).

AMM is all kinds of screwed up right now.
I don't know if I'd be all too upset about that mix up.

I don't know if I'd be all too upset about that mix up.

Yeah I get that, but I’m apparently one of the 3 remaining people on Earth who still really likes NMD’s, and I was expecting this one to be one of the jewels of my NMD collection.

I emailed em. They’ll probably get to it in a few weeks...

nah I'd be upset, the NMD's are crazy. I'm definitely glad I made the impulse buy to grab the NMD's on top of the UB's. And I'm not even an NMD crazy kinda guy (except Hu's)

IMG_7510.jpg

These are super clean in hand. Probably my favorite pick up of 2017 :nthat:

Screw them.

Seriously, screw them.

Hello,

We apologize for the miscommunication. You can still return the shoe for a refund, but we are unable to offer an exchange because we are completely sold out of the shoe. Please let us know how you would like to proceed.

Customer service
Hours: Mon - Fri: 9:30AM - 6PM
(Eastern Standard Time)

The AMM UBs def run a little long, but based on the width I don't think I'd recommend sizing down.

The structure of the shoe lets it still look good on foot with a little extra toe room

Bait has FSR for NMDs only sucks if you’re in ca/wa bc of tax and shipping

You’re a life saver! Ordered.

Tempted to send back the pair I unDS’d as a **** you. You think they’d actually refund if I did that? #imabadperson

Damn, FedEx needed a sig for my LUX today. Gotta wait another day. Seriously can't wait to get these in hand!

Back
Top Bottom