ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
never understood the hype for CNY CWs, could be because I'm not Chinese or have much connection to Chinese culture. Is it because the CWs are limited releases or are they actually popular with chinese americans and chinese peeps?

You'd be surprised by how many westerners follow Chinese Astrology. I was born in the year of the dragon. The dog is the dragon's enemy sign so I'm going to pass automatically :lol:

Daniel_Arsham_x_Adidas_New_York_Present_DB1971_sneaker_politics_10.jpg

After seeing a video review these do have an Iniki mid and outsole.

Has anyone got their CNY 4.0's yet? wondering if it's normal that the left shoe has a noticeable 1.0ish pattern and the right has a random pattern. Other then that, shoe looks amazing in person.

Are the AAM UB still available for retail? Looking for a pair in size 9.

Also want a pair of predator precision ultra boost. Hows the sizing for this pair? Do I need to size up?

TTS is what i've seen in review videos

never understood the hype for CNY CWs, could be because I'm not Chinese or have much connection to Chinese culture. Is it because the CWs are limited releases or are they actually popular with chinese americans and chinese peeps?

could be a few (or all of the things) of the things you mentioned. I think for most people it would come down to the colorway and especially for the 3.0s (only CNYs i own) the lace design and insole design were selling points to me. My favorite of the CNYs that have released.

could be a few (or all of the things) of the things you mentioned. I think for most people it would come down to the colorway and especially for the 3.0s (only CNYs i own) the lace design and insole design were selling points to me. My favorite of the CNYs that have released.
hey mate, if you like em and you got em, smoke em!

LMFAO

real talk there are prob still people sitting on splash for the Beluga 2.0s
1e08gn.jpg

Guys come on if you're on this site and have never went to YouTube and typed in splash page bypass, then I guess the guys saying you didn't do your homework are right.

The information is out there. Someone hit it on the head as many different machines browsers and profiles you can get going is the answer

These new NMD's that adc just dropped are pretty bad. I'd be surprised if they could sell any. They should go straight to the outlets.

Back
Top Bottom