ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just arrived

DBA94589-6C20-4374-BC0C-3B9DBA1E00CB.jpeg

still waiting on mine, show I won't get them in until Tuesday. not sure if I will keep them or not, would prefer the futurecraft

A lot better in person..I was skeptical before..but they are great

good to hear, I am skeptical on them myself and from the pic but waiting to see how they look in hand. If I can get the futurecraft then I may get rid of these.

7.5 / 8 NMD
8 / 8.5 UB

Thanks y'all

http://www.baitme.com/adidas-consor...sneaker-exchange-black-night-grey-adcm7879-60

They have the AMM NMD in a size 8 available. 6, 6.5, 8.5, and 11 as well.

GOAT prices for NMD are really close to retail, with UB only slightly higher. I gave up on buying at a retail store and bit the bullet and got UBs on ebay here which is essentially retail if I paid for tax and shipping:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ADIDAS-ULT...hash=item59044e9800:m:mCpu2SCC5TOJ5jTX-SHbVQg

I received tracking yesterday so hopefully I won't have any issues.

Should I keep my AMM UBs just because I've completely missed out on 1.0 UBs? I just want a decent colourway without having to pay over $300-350 US (but in Canada).

Should I keep my AMM UBs just because I've completely missed out on 1.0 UBs? I just want a decent colourway without having to pay over $300-350 US (but in Canada).
If you want the 1.0 knit, for sure keep them and try to get a AMM NMD pair too. Shoes are meant to be worn, if you don't like them enough to not wear them, send em back.

If you want the 1.0 knit, for sure keep them and try to get a AMM NMD pair too. Shoes are meant to be worn, if you don't like them enough to not wear them, send em back.

I'm thinking of keeping them and then buying a pair of UB Climas when they come out now, while praying some 1.0s get re-released.

Creams, Multis and CNY 1.0's will be re-stocked in november. So no one shouldn't have an excuse to not own at least 4 pairs of 1.0's in 2018

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom