ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Comfort is subjective. UBs are the most comfortable shoe I’ve worn out of box but After breaking in and wear tons of shoes get that comfortable. But we live in a time where some people put on a shoe and may not wear it again for several months because rotations are that big.

years [sigh]

Lux are underrated, because they can be found for under retail

A year or two from now people will regret not picking them up

The sedated look and lack of 'lux' materials just wasn't good enough IMO. Couple of UB collabs used better materials and execution (AMM 's cashmere and leather comes to mind). So when the lux's boring heelcup and faux-suede showed up, it made me question what the "lux" part was beside it being a soothing colorway and a consortium release.

The sedated look and lack of 'lux' materials just wasn't good enough IMO. Couple of UB collabs used better materials and execution (AMM 's cashmere and leather comes to mind). So when the lux's boring heelcup and faux-suede showed up, it made me question what the "lux" part was beside it being a soothing colorway and a consortium release.

Take away the lux name and it's a dope color way.

Adidas just charged $200 for a mesh NMD with some stitching on the heel cup, so the $20 mark up and the name didn't spoil the sneaker for me

Lux are not overrated for if they were, they would be sold out and couldn't be had for under retail.

I went with .5sz down from usual UB size/SNS x SS 2.0 size. Knit is lighter and stretchier than SNS x SS 2.0 knit.

UB is the most comfortable shoe out here but it doesn't mean it should be the only shoe worn nor it is the best all-around lifestyle shoe.

Waves2-2-2.jpg
Waves2-2-2.jpg
I came from r/sneakers to NT. Honestly, I prefer it here.
Oh how I regret selling my pair!

Comfort is subjective. UBs are the most comfortable shoe I’ve worn out of box but After breaking in and wear tons of shoes get that comfortable. But we live in a time where some people put on a shoe and may not wear it again for several months because rotations are that big.
What other shoes get that comfortable if you don't mind me asking...

I want naked so bad but I’m only willing to pay 300. No ultra boost is worth more than that imo. Or at least that’s my personal threshold

Lux are not overrated for if they were, they would be sold out and couldn't be had for under retail.

I went with .5sz down from usual UB size/SNS x SS 2.0 size. Knit is lighter and stretchier than SNS x SS 2.0 knit.

UB is the most comfortable shoe out here but it doesn't mean it should be the only shoe worn nor it is the best all-around lifestyle shoe.

overrated doesn't mean over hyped. of course everyone's opinion is different, but i just don't see how some of you really love that cw. its not horrible or ugly per say. they're just blah to me. the color of the cage and thin white laces completely kill it for me. but if yall like em, flourish.

overrated doesn't mean over hyped. of course everyone's opinion is different, but i just don't see how some of you really love that cw. its not horrible or ugly per say. they're just blah to me. the color of the cage and thin white laces completely kill it for me. but if yall like em, flourish.
It seems our definitions of the word overrated is different. If overrated means a group of people actually like the CW then overrated to you is subjective. Overrated to me is something that sold out and shouldn't have if it was anything else other than what it was i.e. KOLORS 3.0.

LUX is a very neutral CW similar to the creams 1.0. Most folks that like darker knits tend to not like lux and cream alike. Again subjective as I prefer lighter knits and have no emotion when I see any silhouette that is 'triple black'.

LUX also come with off white/3M rope laces that I lace swapped them with and it brings up the overall aesthetic. Glad these sat and even more juiced that I was able to cop under retail. Very rare, esp if you have been collecting the collabs from the past 2 years.

Anyone know if they're releasing more ultraboost mid's like the Packer x Solebox in other colorways?

Seems like they only release mid's in collabs, nothing GR...

collab mids are the most comfortable UBs outta them all. Shame they didn't make that the standard mid silhouette and they went with the ATRs.

Is it bad I still keep seeking solebox mids in my size (US 11) at a ridiculous discount?

I know I want em

I know they're discounted at some places.

I know I shouldn't be going overboard to get a ridiculous discount on great shoes.

But, umm, I don't wanna pay more than 170 for em...

Is it bad I still keep seeking solebox mids in my size (US 11) at a ridiculous discount?

But, umm, I don't wanna pay more than 170 for em...

I just got a pair for around 170 on the bay! Not sure where the sellers are getting them so cheap to sell at that price

How'd I not know about the Parley mids? Those will look fire with the light grey 3M laces from the Solebox

I just got a pair for around 170 on the bay! Not sure where the sellers are getting them so cheap to sell at that price

How'd I not know about the Parley mids? Those will look fire with the light grey 3M laces from the Solebox

They probably bought to resell and are taking a loss on them.

Back
Top Bottom