ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watched a bunch of reviews and couldn’t find any info on the sizing, hoping someone who has the ultraboost naked collab (waves) can assist...

The only review with any help said to go up .5 or even a full size, but I’m skeptical. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Watched a bunch of reviews and couldn’t find any info on the sizing, hoping someone who has the ultraboost naked collab (waves) can assist...

The only review with any help said to go up .5 or even a full size, but I’m skeptical. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
I have a pair. They fit like 1.0/2.0 Men's UB size. They fit a little more on the snug side like a wool 1.0 but no need to size up even more unless you like a little more room up top

I have a pair. They fit like 1.0/2.0 Men's UB size. They fit a little more on the snug side like a wool 1.0 but no need to size up even more unless you like a little more room up top

Ahh perfect, repped. Thanks for the info fam!

To me they are fine TTS and I have wide feet. If anything I find them less snug than other 1.0 like triple white for example. Enjoy them if you get them they are one of my favourite ubs

To me they are fine TTS and I have wide feet. If anything I find them less snug than other 1.0 like triple white for example. Enjoy them if you get them they are one of my favourite ubs

Appreciate the input, gonna make the move and cop em...hate paying over retail, but they are too nice haha

if you got DS pairs at retail but the 2nd hand market are now selling them for under retail, would you:

(1) sell them as DS at a loss?
(2) wear them a number of times and then sell them under retail as "used"?

referring to pairs you eventually decided you don't need to keep in your rotation anymore..

if you got DS pairs at retail but the 2nd hand market are now selling them for under retail, would you:

referring to pairs you eventually decided you don't need to keep in your rotation anymore..
Which shoes exactly? I guess it depends on what generation it's from (2.0 or 3.0, obviously the 1.0s are gems)...

to be honest it doesnt matter if you ask me. the secondary market has them at lower then retail youre going to take a loss regardless. if you dont need the shoes, get rid of them. when ever you get to the point of liquidation of stuff you dont need its about how much you can get, not how much will you lose.

Lol watching Nicekick's IG story with all those people running for the scavenger hunt is making me laugh for some reason.

Sorry, the Kith Aspen is the best quality UB mid in the world. Maroon who? His concept art is nice, but his actual real life shoe is a big disappointment both in concept and execution.

Maroon 5 could have handcrafted these customs themselves on a tour bus and I still wouldn't pay 1/3 that price.

Tried on the bait eqt today .5 down but I can tell my tts still won’t work with my wide foot... also tried the maniere nmd & I need to cop those soon. Very dope

Tried on the bait eqt today .5 down but I can tell my tts still won’t work with my wide foot... also tried the maniere nmd & I need to cop those soon. Very dope
Did you go to SNS? lol I was there the other day and they only had an 11 of the baits.

Spent all hat money to make crap customs and wanna charge 800.

Take that to sneaker con or complex con or whever these new cats chill

Back
Top Bottom