ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone have more info on this cw?
7888515B-FD7A-40DC-A9A3-3D9ABF27322E.jpeg
IIRC that is one of the Bristol Studios collaboration colorways. Should be dropping this weekend for all Star break. I think all consortium shops were getting them. Not sure about ADC.

Cool Thanks guys, I definitely do not have a wide foot so a half size down it is.

I have a narrow foot and TTS (while a bit wide and loose) was very snug on the top of the toes due to the sloping toebox. I personally wouldn't size down but if you don't mind that snug fit you'll be fine.

Iniki’s are just a very different feel than these other structured sneakers we’re used to wearing. The material is flexible, and the only real structure is in the heel. So you do kinda feel like you’re letting it all hang out when you walk. The way it compensates for its lack of structure in the toe is that fairly flat toe box mentioned above.

It’s a really comfortable shoe for walking around, but you’re always gonna kinda feel like you’re a bit, umm, uncontained. Going 0.5 down might mitigate that for some, but I feel like that freedom of movement within the shoe is kind of its thing, if you know what I mean...

Do Iniki's run tts? I am an 8 in most everything except GL III's and V's and older SB Dunks. Thanks for the help.

If you like a snug fit, I recommend to half size down. They definitely feel looser than a GL III and V.

I get what guys are saying about going half down. But the upper material isn't meant to be super tight. I got them TTS and they are fine width wise could be a bit more snug. But my toes are right to the end of them I would consider going half up if anything. 5 down would not fit me length wise

Iniki’s are just a very different feel than these other structured sneakers we’re used to wearing. The material is flexible, and the only real structure is in the heel. So you do kinda feel like you’re letting it all hang out when you walk. The way it compensates for its lack of structure in the toe is that fairly flat toe box mentioned above.

It’s a really comfortable shoe for walking around, but you’re always gonna kinda feel like you’re a bit, umm, uncontained. Going 0.5 down might mitigate that for some, but I feel like that freedom of movement within the shoe is kind of its thing, if you know what I mean...
I know what you mean, they just don't feel stable.

I get my TTS, and I just put some UB insoles in them, and they actually feel good barefoot, or even with some thin socks. Great for casual use.

Yes, i went .5 sz down and tie the lace up all the way up. It feels more comfortable than nmd to me.

Those BYW's are comfortable to play ball in? How about just regular day walking?
Lifestyle only, the herringbone pattern on the outsole is mostly for show, no proper lockdown up top, etc. The on-court model that's coming later (with encapsulated boost in the forefoot) is better suited to ball in.

I hate hate the look of those alphaedges. If the 4d tech was more known and available these would sit hard imo especially for the price point. Want a pair of 4ds badly but these aren' the 1s

Back
Top Bottom