ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RC’s are one of my favorites too. So clean and the primeknit is super comfy. I’ve said it before and I don’t know why but I seriously think the mesh portion in the heel area on all the 1.0’s look so much better designwise than having primeknit around the whole shoe like on 3.0’s and 4.0’s. There was just something about that mesh pattern that made the UB pop and I think the RC is a perfect example of that.

RC 1.0 today. Haven't worn these in a while. ACE 16+ Multis been getting more rotation
Capture.JPG

These are still on my list of must-haves or grails. If I wear a size 10 in the UB 3.0, what size do I go with for the RC v1s?

Folks sitting on em realizing the current trend of boost. some other older collabs dropping in price too.
I’ve been saying this for months but people think they are sitting on gold. I used the roshe and racer hype as an example. Some of you may remember when people were paying triple retail for the Calypso Roshe.

Eventually MOST not all shoes hype dies along with prices.

RCs are the reason I was ok to let go of my 3Ms. Glad I did it when I did. Had a feeling this boost resale bubble would burst at some point :smokin

If there is enough demand, a shoe will get retro'd anyway. People were buying them just to have them. I remember when every release was impossible.

Folks sitting on em realizing the current trend of boost. some other older collabs dropping in price too.
Man if only thhe wood woods could follow this trend id be a happy camper, those are my UB grails I think they are by far the best looking UB to date.

RCs and 3Ms aren't in my top but that is maybe because I prefer lighter color uppers. But if I were to choose of the black/white combo, SNS v2 are my fav.

Nice Lux. I'm waiting for mine from stockx. They are slow as hell. :angry:
My Lux just came in from stockx and took forever. Looks like they have an office in AZ now where my shoes went to get authenticated which is further from me than Detroit.

Congrats on everyone getting great prices on them, wish I would have waited a week to pull the trigger :smh:

Back
Top Bottom