ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still haven’t had a pair “die” on me. I’ve bought pair that aren’t as responsive & squishy as others I have. An example for me was the 3.0 multi... The China factory pair was a little more comfy fit & the Boost felt more responsive than a Vietnam factory pair i received.

Everyone loves that hype has died with UBs, myself included, but I hope Ultraboosts don’t go out like the Flyknit racers did; sadly though it’s looking more and more likely, with each passing day.

1.0 retros might be an exception to the rule this year but even those might not be enough to save UB:frown: Adidas, please do something and don’t let this silo die a slow and painful death.

Everyone loves that hype has died with UBs, myself included, but I hope Ultraboosts don’t go out like the Flyknit racers did; sadly though it’s looking more and more likely, with each passing day.

1.0 retros might be an exception to the rule this year but even those might not be enough to save UB:frown: Adidas, please do something and don’t let this silo die a slow and painful death.
I am fine with that. Comfort is key for me.

Then everyone will move on to whatever’s next like always. Hopefully that’ll mean resell will drop so we can scoop some steals down the line.

This is also why I never go too hard on a single model outside of real classics.

Dude I blame adidas.

They care so much about money, which I obviously can’t blame them and totoally understand, but they produced so many trash colorways in such high numbers that they never really upgraded the model itself at all. THey changed the knitting from 1.0-4.0 and added the continental soul but essentially their “iterations” were essentially all the same and just trash. Every company will try to milk a model because styles die and consumers will want something different, and while they might not have been able to extend the models life much, but during its time it had so much more potential and they fell way short.

I get that they produce colorways that will sell better to the masses, but considering there was only like 10% of all the colorways produced I even liked, it’s just stupid. Because most were just different versions of black etc. Or like the maroon CW for example, people couldn’t wait for the next version after the 1.0 and they fell short hard. Like their color blocking designers are vanilla AF lol

Last edited:
Does anyone know how the Naked 1.0's fit?

I wear a size 9 in the 3.0 and 4.0, but the 2.0's I wear are 9.5. Never had a pair of 1.0, any help on sizing would be great!

Also will be copping a pair of the Reigning Champ 1.0's in the near future and read that they fit long, so would a size 9 be okay?

Thanks!

While most will feel the 1.0 is goat there’s select 3.0s I really enjoy as well
TC, CNY, anti prides, and just copped the burgs to beat up
I really liked the trace khaki sample 3.0 as well

I've only copped one 4.0 so far and that's only because of the adc glitch coupon. No more 4.0 for me. The stripe ain't doing it.

Only one pair of 4.0 but I’m happy with them.

9A251B22-6FC1-4506-91DB-C99E000264BF.jpeg

Gonna try to get me my first pair of triple blacks, preferably the 1.0s, they fit like every 1.0 should? Half size up from your true size? Thanks in advance for the answer

Gonna try to get me my first pair of triple blacks, preferably the 1.0s, they fit like every 1.0 should? Half size up from your true size? Thanks in advance for the answer
They honestly feel more tight than any other UB I own. They’re crazy tight in my usual 1.0 sizing. Go at least 1/2 size or maybe even a full size up.

Does anyone know how the Naked 1.0's fit?

I wear a size 9 in the 3.0 and 4.0, but the 2.0's I wear are 9.5. Never had a pair of 1.0, any help on sizing would be great!

Also will be copping a pair of the Reigning Champ 1.0's in the near future and read that they fit long, so would a size 9 be okay?

Thanks!
go with your 2.0 size for nakeds, go 3.0 size for RC 1.0

Back
Top Bottom