ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm going to be picking up one of either the Bait EQT 93/17s or the Neighborhood Iniki from a local seller. What's everyone's opinion on which is the better buy? Both are basically the same price for me (near retail).

Can't decide on my end so would appreciate the feedback.
Future Bait tbh, more comfortable and look hella dope with 3m.

Lux finally got here from stockx. This shoes is very nice in person. I'm happy to complete the pack.

3-12-2018 5-30-15 PM.png 3-12-2018 5-30-44 PM.png

Adidas is gonna have to comvince Kanye to wear some boost other than yeezys soon to get the hypebeasts interests back.

the cleanest Hu's for the longest time until Blank Canvas came in. The black Hu Species was one of the most produced quantity pair from the OG color pack and ones I ended up the most with. Can't believe they're going for almost $1k now

sorry to ask this, but I unfollowed this thread some time back.

did Adidas make the oreo UB's in women's and kids/toddlers?

Has anyone bought anything off Goat as “New with issues”? Looking at a pair of wool greys that are new but it says there is discoloration(don’t see any in the pics), damaged box (don’t really care) and missing insoles. Is it worth the risk or should I hold off?

Has anyone bought anything off Goat as “New with issues”? Looking at a pair of wool greys that are new but it says there is discoloration(don’t see any in the pics), damaged box (don’t really care) and missing insoles. Is it worth the risk or should I hold off?
I mean the issues are listed. If you're ok with them move forward with purchase if not keep hunting

Back
Top Bottom