ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I almost pulled the trigger on the Air Max 270's. I saw so many pairs on the streets that it reminded me of when the UB first started getting popular a couple years ago. I ultimately passed because I just have too many shoes.
For real. The 270 campaign was everywhere like some big summer movie.

yeah I'd catch them on sale if anything. Same thing with the Epic Reacts. I have very few nikes left, especially daily beaters. All my old nike beaters were donated (roshes, flyknits, old air maxes)

270 is a nice silhouette. some of the CWs i was tempted to buy. Really appreciate how you can immediately nikeID them for being such a new silhouette.

Nike is going hard on Adidas and capitalizing on that lost hype.

Maybe at the end of the day Nike/Jordan > Dad shoe hype for them fashionista/hypebeast.

61FFF482-82CF-47B7-AAD9-47DDAAD74598.png
Not really feeling the pattern, but the makeup of the shoe is really nice.

Forgot that 4D alpha edge even existed. Adidas dropped the ball with 4D and lost steam this year.
I agree. I was pumped for 4d ready to off pairs if need be but the limited size runs just ruined everything. Don' even think of them anymore

Not boost related but you guys are family. I avoided getting hit by someone to get hit by someone else. My fault but that chick that I avoided to hit drove off. I'm good. Be thankful.
IMG_20180327_210140571.jpg

Back
Top Bottom