ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Going on a 2 week Euro trip in a few months, which of these shoe options sounds best:

1. Black Y-3 Pure Boosts (already worn but still in great condition)
2. Un-DS grey Pusha T EQT Ultras (they've been sitting in the box since I got them, don't think i could sell them without losing tons of money so might as well destroy them, right?)
4. Un-DS black Hu Holi NMDs (Boost + trail sole + friendly message on them, but stupid expensive)
5. EQT 93/17 OG (they're already pretty dirty cause the Boost sticks out everywhere)
6. Un-DS OG PK NMD (I heard they're not so comfy though...)
7. Spend more money on something else like trying to find white Climas or ATRs on deep discount

halp, i just know i need to bring some boost

Going on a 2 week Euro trip in a few months, which of these shoe options sounds best:

2. Un-DS grey Pusha T EQT Ultras (they've been sitting in the box since I got them, don't think i could sell them without losing tons of money so might as well destroy them, right?)
4. Un-DS black Hu Holi NMDs (Boost + trail sole + friendly message on them, but stupid expensive)
5. EQT 93/17 OG (they're already pretty dirty cause the Boost sticks out everywhere)
7. Spend more money on something else like trying to find white Climas or ATRs on deep discount

Its funny how I was thinking about this just now... We wont be going til next year but I was trying to think of 1 shoe that will do it all for me.

Based on your choices, I would say number 5 or number 7. NMD wont be as comfy for an all day walking type so I wouldnt use HU and OG NMD.
Ideally, UBs so I say Climas or ATR but on a very deep discount.

Its funny how I was thinking about this just now... We wont be going til next year but I was trying to think of 1 shoe that will do it all for me.

Based on your choices, I would say number 5 or number 7. NMD wont be as comfy for an all day walking type so I wouldnt use HU and OG NMD.
Ideally, UBs so I say Climas or ATR but on a very deep discount.
remember to quote me when you see white climas for $100 or less lol

Haha I was also thinking about what to bring on my Asia trip for this fall.

I think I'll be taking my UB TW 4.0's and my Naked 1.0s :smile:

I'd prob go either #5 or #6. 6 would be my first choice, just slide a ub insole in and they're comfy af. Personally I find pk NMDs comfier (with the UB insole) than UBs.

Last edited:
772E4529-D929-499E-BAF0-8F68D42B7E8A.jpeg

Most under rated 1.0

Well someone’s hyped for their vacation haha

Honestly I’m too scared to have my luggage lost and lose all my sneakers I packed. So I usually only bring the essentials with maybe 1 real nice pair. And I typically will only wear heat for a night out to dinner or drinks, not walking miles each day. So I’d bring one or two pairs that will be worn for the majority of your trip and geared towards long distance walking. going off your list I’d say y-3 > pusha t eqt > eqt 93/17 . I don’t like OG 93/17 EQT at all though. BUT I’d rather buy climas like you said over any of those 3 and use them for the majority of your trip. I’d buy a pair of epic react over climas though, especially for a trip like this where you will be walking a lot. And then maybe bring 1-2 of your heat for nights out or when you know you aren’t walking a ton. Going off your list, OG nmd > Hu holi nmd. Only because I don’t care for the hu nmd’s. I’ll say an NMD would not be smart to take for walking but would be a solid shoe to undeadstock on a trip!

Last edited:
Someone’s hyped for vacation haha we all do

Honestly I’m too scared to have my luggage lost and lose all my sneakers I packed. So I usually bring the essentials with maybe 1 real nice pair. And I typically will only wear heat for a night out to dinner or drinks, not walking miles each day. So I’d bring one or two pairs that are for long distance, I suggest the new epic react ( LOVE them) or going off your list I’d say grey eqt or y-3 just because you seem to not hold them to as high of regard. If not buy climas like you said and use those for the majority of your trip, although imo epic react is more firm than UB. UB after a long time can get too spongy, def preffered for casual comfort though. And then maybe bring 1-2 of your heat. For at night when you go out or whatever. Going off your list, OG nmd > Hu holi nmd. Only because I don’t care for the hu nmd’s. I’ll say an NMD would not be smart to take for walking imo.
can only bring 1 pair (plus slides for beach plus dress shoes cause im going for a wedding)
trying to pack one full size luggage for 3 people so we dont have to think about lugging around or storing 3 separate pieces

I'm doing the same in a few months hah. I've worn my PK nmds on several vacations and I was fine with them. I'm still unsure what I'm bringing for my trip either...

can only bring 1 pair (plus slides for beach plus dress shoes cause im going for a wedding)
trying to pack one full size luggage for 3 people so we dont have to think about lugging around or storing 3 separate pieces

Pusha t or y-3 then

Sorry for the random request, but searched back like 10 pages and gave up lol. any steals on women's UBs around?

I'd say the Y-3 because of the black boost (easier to keep clean). If not, my go to shoe for travel is some sort of ultraboost, so climacool if not the Y-3.

Selling off a bunch of boosts I haven't even worn and have realized I'll probably never wear. It's nice coming to this realization haha. I literally only have 4-5 pairs in rotation.

Back
Top Bottom