ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any sizing info on the clima? TTS or half size up?

I second the love for my ATRs. The conti soles hold up so well compared to the round conti soles on regular UBs. Too bad they don’t have a true TB version.

Just kop the tripleblk Climaboosts. Will be my poormans version of the Havens..sorta. :smile:

Went TTS.

B216879D-7ECC-4B8B-9272-E7AA3B368413.jpeg

Did size? only stock like 5 pairs of their nmd orange noise in 12.5? I have been on the hunt for a pair for months and have only seen 3 pairs go after market and all were for 300+. I know teddy has a pair but they seem to be super elusive.

Greeeaat.... TB Climas drop on ADC at 3am on Friday 4/13. White & grey versions at 3am on 4/25. WTF....
Why does ADC refuse to do anything that makes life even somewhat easy for their customers. They're just trolling us.

They're a capsule release in collaboration with a retailer that also happens to be a consortium account, not a consortium-only release (handshake). Bears repeating that they're following similar release patterns like UA&Sons/Mikitype City Sock, NBHD, Kolor, Reigning Champ, etc. All with ADC releases, and releases with select retailers that aren't necessarily consortium accounts.

its not consortium.

Hopeully this release goes the same way as the AMMs :smokin

The AMM from sneaker Xchange actually was pretty successful. Also remembered how they actually stagger the release so everyone had a chance. However that release method created the illusion of "restock" which somewhat affected the rest of the WW release later on..or rather effected the performance of the resale.

I got a feel this drop will sit..judging by the recent boost consortium releases.

yeah I didnt mean the AMMs sat, they were just available if you were ready (aside from that initial 10am drop). You could have grabbed them semi easily from other sites, thats all I hope for.

Did size? only stock like 5 pairs of their nmd orange noise in 12.5? I have been on the hunt for a pair for months and have only seen 3 pairs go after market and all were for 300+. I know teddy has a pair but they seem to be super elusive.
I was also on the hunt for these in a 12.5 and gave up. Clean looking shoes, but I'm not willing to pay the prices people wanted for them.

Back
Top Bottom