ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, they look great! Hate to be that guy, but what's the fit on the OGs like? A little snug like the 1.0 CB right? Looking to grab a used pair one of these days..
Yep, snugger like CB1.0. For the 1.0's, I can very easily go .5 up and feel just as good.

I don’t think UNDFTD will be an easy cop, many stores doing raffles

Also whites are looking to be an UNDFTD exclusive unless other stores are doing them at a later date. Whites also have a 1.0 toebox with 4.0 everything else from pictures I’ve seen. Opposite of blacks which were 1.0 everything

Climas came in...they are fantastic IMO .very close to 1.0's to date in my opinion
fit is .5 big IMO.. i wear an 11 in 1.0s and i could have gone down .5 in these IMO

oNmgs1Rl.jpg

pic in the light on my dogs bed so you can see how the transparency vs some dark socks

2al3PY6l.jpg

5KulESjl.jpg

Last edited:
Climas came in...they are fantastic IMO .very close to 1.0's to date in my opinion
fit is .5 big IMO.. i wear an 11 in 1.0s and i could have gone down .5 in these IMO

oNmgs1Rl.jpg

pic in the light on my dogs bed so you can see how the transparency vs some dark socks

2al3PY6l.jpg

5KulESjl.jpg

Does That Put Them Comparable To The 3.0 In Fit?

joeoh29 joeoh29 How do you like the upper? is it just a normal UB upper with bigger holes in it essentially? Or does it fit half bigger because the knit and overall material is thinner?

Back
Top Bottom