ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know about right now for this drop but for the past few recent drops they have been cancelling a good deal of the multiple bot orders. Certainly not all of them though.

The problem is they cast too wide a net and a lot of legit single manual orders get the axe as well.

That sucks. At least they are actively attempting to fight against the bots. Kudos to UNDFTD for being legit in their raffle as well.

page monitor went off, dropped the bowl, atc my sz , click 'Complete Order', Come back to the bowl, 15 seconds later, Bank texted fraud , OOS :frown: L

It is a 1.0.

The white pair isn't.
Right, you can clearly see those lines on the white pair.

I knew people were calling it a 1.0 but the toe box perforations look wider, like the climas. I figured they were using that pattern and it wasn't really 1.0. Then I saw a high res profile shot and saw the mesh fabric.

Makes me really happy tbh. If they "restock" the cream and CNY 1.0 this summer/fall as it's rumored, it really means Adidas isn't shy about bringing the 1.0 back. Maybe just in small doses.

I REALLY hope someone can find a relatively easy way to remove the white text from them. I might keep them if you can somehow remove it lol.

Are there any sales or discounts for any Ultra Boosts or Iniki Runners out right now, want to get a friend in on Boost for his first pair.

Back
Top Bottom