ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
on the topic of ADC returns.. how long did you have to wait to get your refund $$$?
my return was recieved 30days ago.. got intouch with cs 15days ago and got a reply saying it takes "8-30 business days" get my $$$ back.. WOW! got 10 business days to go..

Wuh..? Doesn’t make sense. Once adidas receive the goods, 3-4 bus days should be adequate time to refund. Talk to cs. If u paypal’d, start a claim— That refund will be in your account quick. PP don’t f* around.

ikr.. i've returned some a couple times before and got my refund in less than a week.. don't know if it makes a difference, but it's the first time i used the app to purchase and through my bank.. here's what i got when i got intouch with CS..

IMG_1718.jpg

Nt is my downfall. Picked up the pride iniki only because everyone was posting how great of a deal it is...

Just did the same. Had the 9.5 in my cart for the past day and saw it was "low in stock" today... I'm sure we won't regret it!

How's the PK on them, like a regular UB or more thick? The ankle collar always turned me away from em
I copped these the day they released and the first thing is they run super long. So half a size down is a must. I'm a solid 13 in most all variations of ub but the 13 in these was noticeably longer when compared to all my other boost. The pk has hardly any flex at the toe, the only place it feels like regular pk is where the laces would go. I still love them but really wish I had sized down. They also don't have the traditional boost feel to them; seems like there is something between the foot and the boost.

I use them mainly for playing outside with my girls and for kicking the soccer ball around.

Got a quick question I'm looking to purchase the zne hoody 2.0 in a mens size small but it is no longer available.. will I be solid getting a womans Medium or a womans small ? I'm pretty tiny myself I stand at about 5'7 160 pounds

Back
Top Bottom