ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ironic that they're environmental friendly saving the oceans to make the shoes but cutting down trees to make those boxes :lol:

Yeah logging can be sustainable as long as it's done responsibly

I’ve lived in Oregon for the past few years now. Timber is A significant economic driver. Over the years I’ve gotten to know a few people in that industry. Wood Is an extremely renewable resource. It’s a science and they know what they’re clearing years if not decades in advance. Plastic coming out of the ocean and building awareness seems like a good idea.

And I’m in for the butters....

I’ve lived in Oregon for the past few years now. Timber is A significant economic driver. Over the years I’ve gotten to know a few people in that industry. Wood Is an extremely renewable resource. It’s a science and they know what they’re clearing years if not decades in advance. Plastic coming out of the ocean and building awareness seems like a good idea.

And I’m in for the butters....

Yeah my uncle is a logger. The main problem is the douchebags cutting down entire forests illegally in places with less oversight.

upload_2018-6-28_21-3-36.png

Saw this posted on twitter :pimp:
Look clean and I LOVE the kith multicolour. but idk..can't get used to that no laces look.
Thinking about diy lacing them to have a cheap Aspen alternative..
Has anyone ever tried diy lacing the ace 16 and has pictures of it?

Look clean and I LOVE the kith multicolour. but idk..can't get used to that no laces look.

Don't know any folks that bold. I'd expect that you'd need to bolster the lace openings in some way.

For me, the look -- like the CS1 -- is clean, and actually looks great.

I got the adidas breach email.. then I got another one a little while after addressed to myemail@fastmail.com which I don’t have any fastmail? Could this be the hackers already taking advtange of further phishing? Wtf I’m confused

CTK on Twitter reported the data breach way before Adidas sent out those emails. I checked out all of my accts and it doesn't seem I have CC saved. Well I guess I would still have to change the password just because.

yea i bought some ace16+ from adidas to see sizing and color.... the no lace look is 50/50 for me right now..... the outside of the shoe looks way better than then top view or inside arch side

My cc was used the other day and had charges from Singapore, Georgia and California. I live in FL, wonder if this had any ting to do with it, lol. I did buy stuff from adidas recently, a few times.

I think I’m going to go for the Kith Ace today. I’ve been spending so much money and the drops don’t stop.

use PERFECTDAY on eBay TODAY ONLY for 15% off EVERYTHING. Bought my silver medals yesterday on eBay SMH lol

Kith was a **** show at least for a size 13. Had check out info filled out carted in seconds and still sold out. Another L in the book!

Surprised it’s a ghost town in here, Boost hype really is dead... I got several errors during check out but kept trying And got through on a 10, went .5 down like it said to hopefully they fit

Got through on the Ace after a couple of errors and short line wait. These would be perfect for the summer months.

Surprised it’s a ghost town in here, Boost hype really is dead... I got several errors during check out but kept trying And got through on a 10, went .5 down like it said to hopefully they fit

well Kith actually has been really dead. Really watered down their brand with a bunch of crappy designs on clothes and stuff recently (IMO)

well Kith actually has been really dead. Really watered down their brand with a bunch of crappy designs on clothes and stuff recently (IMO)

Ya I feel you but this collection was pretty dope and I figured the hype from the aspen mid would carry over... I mean it still sold out within minutes but back during peak hype I always got cart jacked and would have never got through , this is my first purchase from them

Hmmm... to me, ACEs fit tighter in the toebox than UBs. I would have gone TTS or half size up. All our feet are different though lol.

woke up late and surprised everything sold out. Let's see how they do on the resell market.

Hmmm... to me, ACEs fit tighter in the toebox than UBs. I would have gone TTS or half size up. All our feet are different though lol.
**** lol I’m hoping that kith put that because this specific shoe was made bigger or something... adidas is all over for me I have 10s 10.5 and 11s in all different models smh

Back
Top Bottom