ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pharrell x Ultra Boost

pharrell-adidas-ultra-boost-hu-solar.jpg

pharrell-adidas-ultra-boost-hu-solar-2.jpg

pharrell-adidas-ultra-boost-hu-solar-3.jpg

pharrell-adidas-ultra-boost-hu-solar-1.jpg

These are nice. :nthat:

Pharrell x Ultra Boost

pharrell-adidas-ultra-boost-hu-solar.jpg

no hate, but not for me.. might as well be driving this car with that pair..

IMG_1663.JPG

I think it's a dope collector item. Can't see myself using them as beaters everyday though. Feel like if you own these, these are ones you just bust out once in a blue moon. If you treat these as beaters, you're just gonna be known as the guy with the colorful shoes.

Hey guys,
Whats the concensus on sizing for the Kith x Adidas USA ace+16? Im a wide footer who is TTS 10 in PK UBs, but I typically go up .5 to 10.5. Thanks in advance!

I think it's a dope collector item. Can't see myself using them as beaters everyday though. Feel like if you own these, these are ones you just bust out once in a blue moon. If you treat these as beaters, you're just gonna be known as the guy with the colorful shoes.

Well yeah.

Hell, these days I don't know that I even have real beaters, in the classic sense. Closest I get is 'what do I wear for a whole day when the fam goes to Disney World/ a festival/ etc.' My regular rotation is about every 60 days or so, w/ largely triple black for work and waterproof/goretex for rainy days.

These would be 'fun day/evening' wears for me, just like my Yeezy's and other Hu's.

there just hasn't been much to post about with UBs. No collab leaks until the past week, and the 4.0 colors are weak. The show your stripes packs are nice.

The Pharrell UBs are starting to grow on me the more pics I see.

Lurking most of the time. Still in boost though.
IMG_3631.JPG

Unpopular opinion, but I like these SNS better than the first ones(I have both for the record).

But not that big a fan of the felt or suede they used

I love the knit pattern along with the black along the toe box

Not much to talk about lately and still here.
Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 9.27.50 AM.png

Have not purchased boost for a long time also. Had to stay away from NT to save money. :lol:

Still L's or more on W's now??

It's been awhile! You and your bro haven't been here in a minute. Last I recall you were engaged, you married now? And where was the NT boost thread invite? :lol:

My whites are starting to get dingy. I'm tempted to clean them up but I've seen some horrible restoration attempts to all-white UB's

Back
Top Bottom