ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think less of people who buy used shoes. It just doesn't make sense to me to wear something that has someone else's sweat and possibly fungus or worse. If the shoe is too expensive and I want it enough, then I will just save for it.
Why are you going for the worst possible outcome like that's likely for every case? All you need to do is wash em, spray them inside and you're good, it's not like you'll get your feet anputated immediately after wearing em :lol:

theres used and then theres beaters.

I'd consider buying a worn once pair of shoes. But I would not buy shoes as beat as those Overkill EQT's

Going to buy my first pair of ultra boosts and just wanted some opinions. What’s your fav pair of 4.0s? I’m personally considering the 5th anniversaries or the black show your stripes.

Both of those are good choices. I also like the Oreo (cookies and cream), for summer triple white and Climas are Solid. If you want low price go to east bay and can get burgundy’s for $119.99 shipped with code rush20 or gray for $116 shipped at probike kit.com with code boost10 but only a few sizes left

lol that's really a horrible comparison but imma just stop here and just agree to disagree with everyone peacefully before it gets out of hand.

I don't see how it's a bad comparison. Both are clothing and meant to protect something, no? As a matter of fact, my underwear is probably cleaner than my used shoes that have been stomping all around the floor everywhere

Going to buy my first pair of ultra boosts and just wanted some opinions. What’s your fav pair of 4.0s? I’m personally considering the 5th anniversaries or the black show your stripes.
I like these
Ultraboost_Shoes_Blue_CM8113_01_standard.jpg

And these which are womens
Ultraboost_Shoes_Grey_BB6153_01_standard.jpg

I don't think less of people who buy used shoes. It just doesn't make sense to me to wear something that has someone else's sweat and possibly fungus or worse. If the shoe is too expensive and I want it enough, then I will just save for it.

This, except retail or bust. If I miss, ahhwell

I would only buy beaters if I knew how to sole swap (and of course clean the hell outta the uppers).

A video I saw l last year was great when someone restored some ASU 1.0 beaters with a sole swap.

Both of those are good choices. I also like the Oreo (cookies and cream), for summer triple white and Climas are Solid. If you want low price go to east bay and can get burgundy’s for $119.99 shipped with code rush20 or gray for $116 shipped at probike kit.com with code boost10 but only a few sizes left
I have a friend who works at footlocker and has the 50% off this weekend so I can get the show your stripes for 90. But thanks for the info, considering the greys now too!

Y'all going in on used shoes saying it's unsanitary, but wouldn't hesitate that second hand liver or kidney if it would save your life.

Since we’re still talking about it...I haven’t bought used shoes since I just started getting into the hobby. I’ll never do it again.

Y'all going in on used shoes saying it's unsanitary, but wouldn't hesitate that second hand liver or kidney if it would save your life.
Fam you’re comparing something someone needs to stay alive to something we put on top of our socks

If he's gonna wash it then it's really not gonna be all that bad imo. It's just that he was considering buying beat AF sneakers that is a problem lol.

The anniversaries are dope, prices aren't really high on GOAT, I really like the 4.0 Chalks, been looking for em around $130 but doubt there'll be around there. Also there's the Core Blacks, they're dope as a first pair.

creams are overrated. need to give a daily reminder on that

Yes and no

I remember when they first came out I thought they were cool, but I preferred the 3M.

So I felt 3M's were underrated and Creams overrated. But being that they're a 1.0, and pretty much every 1.0 is dope they're not.

I guess I need to start wearing my creams since they're about to come back out :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom