ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pharrell-adidas-solar-hu-glide-release-date.jpg

pharrell-adidas-solar-hu-glide-release-date-2.jpg

pharrell-adidas-solar-hu-glide-release-date-1.jpg

anyone live in canada? how is ADC shipping to quebec? i'm in quebec through sunday (wednesday through saturday). If i ordered mids to my hotel, would they arrive by saturday? real question. hah

anyone live in canada? how is ADC shipping to quebec? i'm in quebec through sunday (wednesday through saturday). If i ordered mids to my hotel, would they arrive by saturday? real question. hah

If it wasn't coming off a long weekend, I'd say yes it would arrive by Saturday. But they're likely backed up at the moment. I have something ordered two weeks ago that hasn't arrived and I live about 45 minutes from the shipping centre.

I have no evidence to the contrary but what is this based on? I think if that colorway dropped today it would def sell out fast.
I meant relative to the sought after UB's such as the Cream 1.0, 3M 1.0, RC 1.0, etc. They're going for a little over retail in the resell market.

I have no evidence to the contrary but what is this based on? I think if that colorway dropped today it would def sell out fast.

Prices barely above retail for a 2 year old shoe = low demand. They would probly sell ok if they re-released but that doesn’t mean current demand is high.

there were bids over 300$ for my size 2.0 3m, (which arguably i regret taking) but imho it's a REALLY good colorway and still IMHO it's better than silver medals. I think i've seen a side by side and the silver medals had more 3m than these.... but anyways. The black NYC miadidas, is what made me get a pair of 3m 2.0s and i got them off ebay for retail, easily.

Now, i'd probably say the demand isn't high, they'd still sell out (which means the supply probably also isn't high). This is similar to the current state of MC 2.0 UBs. They sold out, but stockx sales are like retail (after fees)

question. anyone who has the mc re-releases, was it a 1:1 construction match? thinking if adi changed anything on the 1.0 retros, i'd rather not beat up my og's.

Silver medals, gold..all trash
These sold out immediately when they first came out. Most of the 1.0's did not. Adidas is probably going off that data alone.
idk man. I see where your coming from but idk if thats the reason..you cant say a couple of us dopes in a forum know more than adidas...they have people over there that know whats up. They see ebay and stock x They must know the 1.0 is way more in demand. Probably had left over 2.0 materials

Silver medals, gold..all trash

idk man. I see where your coming from but idk if thats the reason..you cant say a couple of us dopes in a forum know more than adidas...they have people over there that know whats up. They see ebay and stock x They must know the 1.0 is way more in demand. Probably had left over 2.0 materials
I'm not saying they are oblivious to which models and colors are the most sought after. They obviously know. This is a somewhat safe bet, without bringing out all the big guns yet.

I'm not saying they are oblivious to which models and colors are the most sought after. They obviously know. This is a somewhat safe bet, without bringing out all the big guns yet.
I hate that i have been waiting for the nice boosts to rerelease...but they dangle the 2.0 like an appetizer. Theres not alot of nice boosts releasing. I see dudes in here talking up some ugly models lately but i know its not their fault. They are yearning for The good stuff and dont know where to quench their boost thirst other than some sub par models

Back
Top Bottom