ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sigh so clean, wanted to keep my pair but was afraid they'd get trashed easily and the suede isn't the easiest thing to clean.

interesting, what does it do to change the comfort on em?
For me I can feel the boost better with insoles. Also it adds more shock absorption and I feel more bounce than bottoming out when there is no insole. I always compare the analogy of having a box spring instead of having the mattress just on the ground.

lol and people were saying that people don't care about 2.0's. yall forgot that boost hype was at its peak when 2.0 colorways were being released
It was impossible to get core black 2.0s from footsites. I missed restock after restock. The folks here helped by dropping links for 1.0's from winnsports and revupsports.

Are you guys ready for 1.0's to drop? Todays drop was only leaked on Twitter after the drop and sold out fast. ( Stock Numbers were not known). I think Adidas knows that they are playing with us.

Well two different 2.0's drop in a month is a good sign that 1.0's will drop and they will re think any more garbage.

So far in August, we only got the Multicolor 2.0s.. I wonder what they have for September, should be 2 pairs.

Is this Unvaulted series only going to be for the rest of 2018, I'm not sure how they're going to squish 2.0s and 1.0s within that time frame given 2 pairs per month.

No the white 3ms didn't drop in the US yet, no date yet. I think the white 3ms and black 3ms 2.0s only released in Singapore so far.

well, to be fair, sometimes Asia don't even get things that folks in US/EU get but if it drops in Asia, it will drop in other regions for sure.

well, to be fair, sometimes Asia don't even get things that folks in US/EU get but if it drops in Asia, it will drop in other regions for sure.
I have 1 3.0 and 1 4.0 Ub that were Euro Exclusives that were not hyped. That is the problem; we are not certain what we will get here.

lol and people were saying that people don't care about 2.0's. yall forgot that boost hype was at its peak when 2.0 colorways were being released
I feel that people wanted 1.0 but settled for 2.0 because that was the only ub available. I wanted 1.0 but the hype/resell was crazy and couldnt find a ub in stores until i stumbled upon white 2.0.

Candy cane 4.0s are starting to hit the states, they're on revupsports now.. hopefully 1.0s start releasing this month

Back
Top Bottom