ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
30999C2D-9918-4CAB-9331-6201281F7C9C.jpeg
Wow! So much happier with them on feet. Black socks through the large Clima holes is perfect!

Not really sweating the Clima's like that...just give me a fully customizable regular UB and not just the multi knit bs.

Gotta be around the corner at this point if they are able to do it for the Clima version.

I still have no clue why Adidas is restocking 2.0s before 1.0s... They were so smart about 2-3 years ago but their actual handling of the Ultra Boost line has been horrid since the 3.0s came out.

Because people are buying all the 2.0s and that means there is demand for it. They’re smart by releasing 2.0 before they release 1.0. Let’s be honest, who would buy 2.0 if they re-released 1.0 before it?

Because people are buying all the 2.0s and that means there is demand for it. They’re smart by releasing 2.0 before they release 1.0. Let’s be honest, who would buy 2.0 if they re-released 1.0 before it?
2.0 triddash would buy before after or during

Why would you release the 2.0 weeks or months after re-releasing the 1.0s? Smart move would be to release 3 or 4 silhouettes of the 1.0 within a year and then do 2.0s the next year. If there's enough time in between, they would definitely buy the 2.0s. I'm not buying any 2.0s right now because I know 1.0s are coming so I'm not going to bother with a product I don't find half as visually pleasing. Let's be honest, after the 1.0 and 2.0s no one would buy restocks. They either need to focus and just keep releasing 1.0s and 2.0s or actually try to make their newer versions better. Outside of the CNY 3.0 and the Trace Cargo 3.0 there is not a single Ultra Boost past the 2.0s I would even look at. Or hey, why don't you freaking come up with new colourways of the 1.0 and 2.0s that people would actually buy instead of wasting your time with incredibly ugly shoes. Their designers can't be this dumb, can they?

it makes sense really. people are going to buy 2.0's because people missed out on 2.0's when they sold out. they are leaving 1.0 for last because the generate the most hype. both 2.0 and 1.0 are going to do well in terms in sales for adidas and they know this

I guess the hype on the mids have died down? They restocked some sizes on solestop but I can’t get myself to pay that much.

really hope we get a 5th anniversary PureBoost 1 retro if the 2.0 retro is anything to go by, fingers very crossed
I ended up up buying Solebox/Packer mids, and the AKOGs. I mean, I still want the multicolor mids, but $230 is a lot after that last purchase. Maybe once they hit the discount loop here I'll give them a spin.

Adidas has 30% off sale items
There’s a white parley boost for $98 with code
Looks like a full size run
Sorry if mentioned already
SEPTSALE is code

Back
Top Bottom