ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How ironic, I took the L by copping the women's Hu Glides on release day by mistake and they ended up coming in today, so I took them to UPS to return them. Right after dropping them off I caught the restock and checked out the multi color pair (made sure it was Mens this time lol). Wanted to get the black pair too but didn't see any sizes besides a size 9 for some reason. The Multi color had a full size run back up.

Btw, anyone with their pair in hand can tell me the sizing on these? I bought it in my TTS, I'm just afraid if these fit like the ultra boost cause I usually go up half size on them.

Same to me. Just got email they delivered all 3 womens this morning and caught the multi from restock. Luckily I already got black and white from Adidas store so I don’t have to worry about this 2. I try it on it fit like UB 1.0 tts which if you usually go half size up it might be a little small for you.

Same to me. Just got email they delivered all 3 womens this morning and caught the multi from restock. Luckily I already got black and white from Adidas store so I don’t have to worry about this 2. I try it on it fit like UB 1.0 tts which if you usually go half size up it might be a little small for you.

So you went TTS for the Solar Glide Hu and it fits good though?

Just scooped my introductory pair of Harden Vol. 2's. At $45 these will definitely be Saturday morning pick up game beaters.

Hopefully the fit and performance doesn't disappoint!!!

Now patiently waiting for ADC to lift the promo restriction on those White/Tech Ink UB's. :nerd:

Beaters
5BB274EF-DB69-4E17-B07E-4839184B882D.jpeg

42DA7BDB-013B-41A4-B862-9B529CFBB7FA.jpeg
42DA7BDB-013B-41A4-B862-9B529CFBB7FA.jpeg

Anyone else w/this cw in hand? Curious to see if this cw only comes w/one extra set of laces (like my pair), as opposed to the two extra sets I’m seeing on the other cws.

A0B16E0C-E04D-4F1B-9FC8-C75BEB812FEB.jpeg

Got these today as well. Not bad.. not like blown away but definitely a cool functional shoe for the warmer months. Someone asked about the fit a little earlier.. I went with my UB size which is an 11.5 and felt I could have maybe gone down a half size for a snugger fit. Not that my TTS is loose but there’s maybe a half finger nail distance between my toe and the toe box. Just something to consider I guess but overall I think UB sizing is the way to go. Hope that helps those thinking of purchasing in the future

A0B16E0C-E04D-4F1B-9FC8-C75BEB812FEB.jpeg

Got these today as well. Not bad.. not like blown away but definitely a cool functional shoe for the warmer months. Someone asked about the fit a little earlier.. I went with my UB size which is an 11.5 and felt I could have maybe gone down a half size for a snugger fit. Not that my TTS is loose but there’s maybe a half finger nail distance between my toe and the toe box. Just something to consider I guess but overall I think UB sizing is the way to go. Hope that helps those thinking of purchasing in the future

Thanks for the sizing info. I was worried the shoe ran small, so based on your review they don't correct? So my TTS should be good and probably don't need to half size up?

Thanks for the sizing info. I was worried the shoe ran small, so based on your review they don't correct? So my TTS should be good and probably don't need to half size up?

Based on MY assessment.. you should be fine. I wear 11.5 in all my adidas and these fit just about the same. As you know.. everyone’s foot is different but I think you’ll be good. Hope it works out

Its great looking up used kicks. Can always clean/disinfect them. I bought really beat OG 1.0s for $50 and theyre restored to brand new.

Just recently I found Wool Grey 1.0s with box for $45, VNDS, couldn't believe it

Its great looking up used kicks. Can always clean/disinfect them. I bought really beat OG 1.0s for $50 and theyre restored to brand new.

Just recently I found Wool Grey 1.0s with box for $45, VNDS, couldn't believe it
Goat?

Back
Top Bottom