ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20181101_095550.jpg

So good to walk into FTL an hour after they open and pick these up. Nearly payed resale for slightly used pairs after the first drop. Glad I waited. Hopefully creams are just as easy.
Those drop in the states?

I dont think they would sit for long, 2.0 has been selling out, so i would expect 1.0 to go faster
the only 2.0s that sold out were the multicolored, which were like the first to come back. everything else is still sitting

dont forget ebates now applies to stockx!!

LMK if you need a referral link for an ebates acct

join and spend $25+ and you'll get $10 back from eBates + theyre runnign 2% cashback rn on Stockx

if you ask for a link i can post it.. but apparently i cant post one unsolicited...idk trying not to get barked at by a mod >D

From the Brad Hall vid, you can also see the boost sole mold release points are also different; what used to be a cluster of small dots near the heal portion of the bottom of the sole is now a bunch of circles with three lines inside them (or three stripes I guess), all over the outsole. I asked StockX about this and they said this was probably a new manufacturing process for the sole.

IMG_0600.jpg

From the Brad Hall vid, you can also see the boost sole mold release points are also different; what used to be a cluster of small dots near the heal portion of the bottom of the sole is now a bunch of circles with three lines inside them (or three stripes I guess), all over the outsole. I asked StockX about this and they said this was probably a new manufacturing process for the sole.

IMG_0600.jpg

It's not new just new to UBs. They've been using the same method on Yeezy boost units since day one.

New on creams though. Just in case some folks think thats a sign of a fake since theres a deluge of these, and some are comparing to 2015.

I honestly couldn't find another UB model with these release points, I've seen them on other Adidas models. Which are you referring to?
Almost positive they are on my 3.0's. Definitely on my pure boosts 2017's.
Wearing my green mids today and they are on there but this is a new model.
20181101_102229.jpg

Back
Top Bottom